COULD BE GONE FOR AWHILE!

by Dansk 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

my prayers and positive thoughts will be on you daily Ian and for Claire as well. We'll be watching to see how you are doing whenever we can get information and updates! We love you both

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Take care, Dansk!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Best wishes Ian!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

((((((((((((Ian))))))))))) ((((((((((((Claire)))))))))))))

I don't know what I would have done without your encouraging words a year ago when I had my own health crisis, Ian. You are a wonderful person, you have such a positive attitude and it will serve you well as you go through this treatment and come out CURED on the other side!

You and your family are in my thoughts every day, and I will be sending positive energy your way in the days ahead.

GGG

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

((((Ian, Claire, and family)))))

please accept all our love and well wishes to a successful treatment and recovery!!

Since meditating isn't easy for you now, I will include you in spirit in some of my meditating next week. I'll be sending lots of light and strength to you in spirit.

check in with us when you can. we want to know how you're doing!

• PEC
    PEC

Ian,

I hope everything goes well and you have your cure.

Philip

• Poztate
    Poztate

Best Wishes for you Ian. I hope things work out well for you.....Poz

• done4good
    done4good

All the best, Ian!

Jason

• minimus
    minimus

Ian, I do hope that you'll COMPLETELY recover. I'm encouraged by your strength, determination and positivity!!!

I'm sure you'll be back in no time!!!

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I don't know you that well, but I hope everything goes well for you. Sending positive thoughts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit