COULD BE GONE FOR AWHILE!

by Dansk 74 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Get well soon

• juni
    juni

(((Ian and Claire)))

Know that I will be with you in spirit Ian. You are a good person - so kind and gracious to all. I will stay in contact w/Claire via e mail.

Love, Juni

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Oh my! I get back after a few days vacation and see two of my favorite folks are going AWOL! (Ian & Grace) I am glad I saw your posts!

You and your dear family have my love, prayers and support for the very best possible outcome.....and will eagerly look forward to your returning post!

love and hugs always,

Annie

• golf2
    golf2

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best. Looking forward to your next post.

Golf

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You and your family are on my heart right now. I am sending hugs and love your way. Get well soon, please, we love having you here!

Shelly

• Dansk
    Dansk

(((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))),

I really, really didn't expect so many messages. I am deeply moved and immensely grateful! This forum abounds with love!!

Claire will keep you all informed about my progress and I shall be back typing more posts just as soon as I am able.

We are making the most of this week and may even get to go for a long drive into the countryside.

Thanks to those of you who pm'd me, too!

Love,

Ian

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hi Ian

I took a days leave yesterday and almost missed my chance to wish you all the best. I will keep you in my prayers, your kindness on this forum has touched me deeply. I wish you and your family a speedy recovery. God bless.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Just received a 'phone call from the hospital. I'm in clinic this coming Friday and will be properly admitted next Monday. The clinic is just to discuss the treatments and for me to sign the consent form. The chemotherapy starts on Monday!

I shall hold your cyber hands tightly!

Love,

Ian

• TopHat
    TopHat

~~~~HANG IN THERE IAN~~~~ (((((HUGS)))))

• Scully
    Scully

All the best Ian!

You've beaten the odds so far, my friend - you've been an inspiration to me and so many others here!

Good luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit