COULD BE GONE FOR AWHILE!

by Dansk 74 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Ian,

All the best to you and Claire. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

• bebu
    bebu

Ian, I hope it goes as well for you as it has for our friend here who had the same stem cell transplant. She's looking GREAT.

And I hope you can sterilize a laptop, and get wi-fi working so that you can surf the net from the hospital!! Of course, we might get TMI about bedpans and whatnot...

bebu

"on the blood marrow donor registry" class

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Ian, may the Great Spirit bless you and keep you safe!!! Will be waiting to see you back here on JWD!

love,

Terri

• Dagney
    Dagney

God's speed and strength for the journey.

((((Dansk)))))

• pallemar
    pallemar

good luck Dask :) I hope it all will go well, and thanks for helping me to ;)

• Es
    Es

Hi Ian,

I wish you all the best in the up and coming operation, you and Claire are both in my thoughts.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts and topics and will miss them while your not here.

Pls know you are thought of

Luv es

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I wish you the best! I'm sure you'll be back soon.

-Drew

• hubert
    hubert

Ian, I wish you the best.

Get back here real soon.

Hubert and wife

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Sending positive energy your way ...hope to see you back on here really soon

sammieswife.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

With this many people sending you positive energy, love, thoughts, and prayers...you can only get better. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers. Please have someone keep us posted, we all will be worried about you. Take care Ian...

Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit