COULD BE GONE FOR AWHILE!

by Dansk 74 Replies latest jw friends

• reneef
    reneef

You are one tough cookie! I wish you all the success & a speedy recovery.

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Dear friend,
    I hope you get well very soon,
    My God bless you and your family,
    Caballo Sentado

• anewme
    anewme

You are such a neat guy Ian. Hurry back!!!
    Love to you and your faithful wife and friend,

Anewme

• changeling
    changeling

I wish you all the best. You wonderful attitude will take you far.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

You are a very special person. I've always enjoyed your posts though I don't respond often. Clyde and I want to let you know that we will be thinking of you. We are both cancer survivors and know that you will be too.

A special prayer for Claire and also the daughter who is shunning you. I will pray that somehow she will open her eyes. Clyde and I are in a similar situation.

• Mary
    Mary

All the best to you and Claire, Ian......I've sent you a PM.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Ian you are a fighter and you dont give in - I respect that in people and I do hope your treatment is 100% successful.

With all my best wishes and positive healing energy

Gary

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

All the best Dansk!

• flipper
    flipper

Dansk, will be thinking of you and your family....wish you the very best. Look forward to when you're back. mr and mrs flipper

• Dansk
    Dansk

My goodness! So many wonderful posts - and so quick, too! Don't you people work?

Seriously, I really am overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness. I just love you guys - which is why I don't intend staying away too long!

Claire is on holiday this week so that we can be together for my last week at home before treatment!

(((((((Grace))))))) I am so glad that you did let the forum know about my illness. I realised that I couldn't have got this far without all the encouraging messages! How quickly those three years have gone by - which made me realise just how important it is to seize every moment. I have literally been ill for virtually all those three years, with only the past 4 weeks or so giving me anything like my old health back. That's why I have to go into hospital and be treated NOW! The best time is when one is well and has the strength to tolerate the chemo. I'm feeling good!

If I can reach a computer in the hospital I'll be back quicker than you could have thought................

I cannot begin to tell you how much ALL your messages have meant. I really am amongst the best of friends!

Love,

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit