COULD BE GONE FOR AWHILE!

by Dansk 74 Replies latest jw friends

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

((((((((iIan))))))) You are a survivor! All good thoughts are sent your way. Zazu

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Wishing all the best for a speedy recovery...you'll be missed here!

LIG

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I have a feeling that as long as you "abstain" from green kryptonite, you'll be fine.

Have you considered writing a book about your experince?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Ian,

I'm glad you are doing well and can have this treatment now. I also hope you will be feeling ok then. I'm unaware of the side effects at this time.

I'll be thinking of you and Claire. You'll be missed!

L

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Ian, you may be gone for awhile, but, not forgotten! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences when you come back to us. You made this far. You will be fine!

Blueblades

• poppers
    poppers

Good luck, Dansk. I am glad you found a donor for your procedure and I hope it goes well for you. Please people, register as a donor - I have.

• Mum
    Mum

You are an inspiration to us all. We should all hope to have half the courage you've shown.

Hope to have you back soon.

WIth prayers and best wishes,

SandraC

• Purza
    Purza

Ian,

You and Claire will be in my thoughts. I wish you the very best and a speedy recovery!

Purza

• Quandry
    Quandry

We will all be thinking about you in the days ahead.

Could you have one of the posters that you personally know keep us updated on your treatments and give you our continuing support messages?

Maybe Claire could begin some posts of her own. We'd love to "meet" her. Happy thoughts your way!!

• carla
    carla

Wishing you all the best with the new treatment! and much strength to Claire! Will be thinking of the both of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit