The Natural Beauty of Your Neighborhood

by compound complex 293 Replies latest jw friends

• four candles
    four candles

[IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/AndyT_album/2007_1031various0030.jpg[/IMG]

Heres an Autumn shot taken last year at a place called Llanidlois in Wales,near to where we live.

• compound complex
  • quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I love your paintings coco, angels flying in midheaven

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Quietlyleaving:

Your comments are very much appreciated. I've just received the means to further my creative endeavors and am, as a result, a trifle excited.

Pardon me while I calm down ...

Gratefully and hope you have a good day,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

landscape

It seemed as though I were walking through a not readily identifiable landscape of sorts. Blurred images of saturated color swallowed me up whole as I floated along pathways of blue and violet and sherbet orange. Billowing clouds of identical colors swirled down in slow but deliberate motion to my terrestrial path, bidding I ascend their amorphous staircase unto higher realms ...

• four candles
    four candles

Thanks Compound.................................thinks to self....must remember to use the http one next time..................D'OH!!!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Four Candles:

You're very welcome. I find that image inspiring me to get back into Nature.

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

landscape

The biting chill sweeping in from the Pacific Sea sought to invigorate me, not keep me in proximity of the camp fire's warmly assuring embrace. After the routine swig or two of joe and a piping hot breakfast of sizzling bacon and inadvertently scrambled eggs (I always eat 3 cackleberries at a sitting), I put out the fire with inlet water and stirred in some dirt for good and safe measure. Assembling my gear, I looked casually upward toward a sky that begged I should set aside all cares mundane and, ultimately, futile and experience the sublime joy of joining the brotherhood of clouds. However much I might wish to heed that call, it is only in dreams that I experience such lift-off unto those glorious realms.

After my day's sojourn through the magnificence of the Northwest, I shall set up camp once again and await where nighttime's dreams deign lead me ...

• compound complex
    compound complex

landscape

I don't know what it is about mountains, how they captivate me so. It has been thus since my very earliest childhood recollection. To possess a mountain is, naturally, impossible, but I do feel that I should, at the very least, feel free to embrace her.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

To possess a mountain is, naturally, impossible, but I do feel that I should at the very least feel free to embrace her.

Beautiful, CoCo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit