• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Palm Trees.

• Barbie Doll
  • Barbie Doll
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Barbie Doll,

Such incredibly beautiful scenery. Do you live in or around any of these locations?

I'm kinda hooked on CA myself!

Thanks,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

landscape

Almaden holds a special place in my heart, embedded deeply at my core, from my spring till now, my autumn ...

• compound complex
    compound complex

landscape

It proved a most unusual day, comprising more than that so-called feeling in the air. The air itself did, indeed, feel different yesterday as it played about my face and bare arms. Sauntering along (it was Sunday and I had no reason to hasten into my typical scurry) a path new to me, I headed toward what appeared to be an opening in the thicket. Perhaps a vista extraordinaire would await me.

I was taken aback at what landscape lay in the canyon below. Not so much the formation of rocks and general terrain drew my attention but the hues of both spring and autumn. Together the hotness of sharp autumnal color and the delicate pastel of springtime assaulted and, conversely, soothed my visual intake of this queer, unexpected vision. Additionally, a singular atmosphere poured over me, alternately crisply cool and gently warm. The torrent cutting, raging through the center of my wondering gaze was roiling with recent snow melt. The sense taking hold of me was that of a color-blind artist gone mad with his palette.

That goes without saying ...

• compound complex
    compound complex

landscape

FOREST FOR THE TREES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit