Are ex-JW still gullible or serpent-like?

by BEROEAN 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Circling the earth in the Space Shuttle.

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Nice answer in one of your past posts 'When are You'! Dumbass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

re:Where would you rather be right now

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

NASA does have a weight limit you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Oh Paris.....are we getting to you? What? Not used to having people give it back to you? After all wasn't it you bragging about how as an elder you kowtowed to no one in the WTS? You can dish it, but you can't take it?

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

I believe I can fly!......I believe I can touch the sky!.............I dream about it every night and day!.........Spread my fatass and fly away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

BORING...I'm 6'3" 220...and your posts lead me to believe that you are about 5'4" and 120...maybe 5'7" in your pink high heels

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Is that the moon? Nope. 'What's his Name' is out for a space walk again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• KW13
    KW13

Most i believe dont want to be bitten again so they avoid being hurt, but i also believe they remain very good people who make LOYAL friends. If one thing comes out of being a witness, it tends to be loyalty.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Hey BORING, I mean Paris....Do you own a Chihuahua too?

• BFD
    BFD

BORE,

Has it occurred to you that if armageddon came right now jehoover would wipe you out with the rest of us? Prolly take out your lovely wife too sitting in her BMW or 3000' sq ft house. Are you storing up treasures on earth or in heaven?

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit