Are ex-JW still gullible or serpent-like?

by BEROEAN 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frank75
    Frank75
    Nazi's - and you condemn them while supporting the Organisation still

Great point for our Borean friend.

The Nazi's only taught hatred of the Jews and others. They were not forced into it.

JW's are not forced into treating "worldly" people badly or in a condescending way, nor are they forced to cut off ties with former members.

However the structure of the JW religion is set up so as to bombard (propaganda) the membership with their brand of hate and reward those who do follow the pattern set.

Just as German citizens found themselves rising the ranks and gaining privileges in their Society, so do Dubs that conform.

Frank75

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Minimal,

I'll bother to respond to you this one time. Seeing how you were once an elder, PO, had parts on assemblies, AND a pioneer answer me this: If your studies of the Bible taught you to extend mercy to the flock, why did you choose to disfellowship undeserving ones? Why didn't YOU stand up to the CO's that convinced you to "play it safe" and disfellowship shady ones? Is it because you were too much of a coward and had the "Fear of Man" or did you enjoy bullying Joe publisher? Did the Org. keep your nads in a mason jar or was the 'Peter Principle' used in your case? You peruse this forum looking for someone to insult with your acumen, yet you despise the Org. for it's "holier than thou" mentality! Sure, you may have left the Org., but your stench of self-appointed "know-it-all" would make a corpse plug it's nose. One good thing about the Org. today is that dumbasses like you aren't appointed just because "your Dad is the PO." or a person doesn't get appointed because they "grew up in the truth.".

Here's a little advice for you: When you see my posts, don't bother to read them. Pass them by. Your "baiting with insults" tactics bore me. Take up a hobby or join a gym. Sucks being you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEROEAN, You seem to be soooooo cooooool. Untouchable even! You can do anything you want, right or wrong per Society's standards and nothing ever happens to you. You make it plain you don't contribute money, ever. You're "less than a desirable publisher", yet an elder, huh? You don't make the COs visit special and set an example because $$$ and work come first? Hmmm. You don't allow the Org. to manipulate and control you but you know that others are manipulated and controlled----and yet you stay!! No matter what you do publicly, you are never censured. Wow! You think the sheep are "gullible" but not you. You're too bright to be fooled. You even make light of the elderly man on the Writing Com.........Do you think people will believe your bull?

But I don't expect you to answer me as I've already got your number.

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Mysterious,

If you're gay, that's your deal. Personally, I don't hate gay people, I just choose not to hang out with them. Personal preference. If you want to go to the gay pride parade chewing on a red ball go for it. Not my style. And don't try to tell me how "morally wrong and unloving" my view is. Most of the people on this board dislike JWs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where does your irrational prejudice against gay people stem from if not the JWs? Or do you mean to say you would not hang out with anyone who does anything you consider "wrong". Jesus ate with tax collectors and sinners but you seem more like the pharisees who gave public prayers and enlarged their scripture containing cases and fringes on their garment for public display.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    You peruse this forum looking for someone to insult with your acumen, yet you despise the Org. for it's "holier than thou" mentality!

I think that it pretty clear if you follow Minimuses posts, he reserves his insults exclusively for "blows" like you. Of course he is spot on, since you answered none of his questions. Its pretty funny listening to the gangsta BOREAN, hurling insults that sound like they were written by Steve Erkel.

What Chicago hood were you raised in? Schaumburg or maybe Elk Grove Village?

This is comedic!

When reading your post to Minimus, I can picture you with your 12 year old valley girl swagger and shriek saying, Minimus it "Sucks Being You"

What gansta expression are you going to lay on us next...Jumpin Jehosafats?

Whats sucks BORING is being a "blow" like you.

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Sweet Pea, Perhaps liberal and balanced parents wasn't the norm before, but it is now. Again, there's a great majority of JW's that recently came out of the world. We aren't as trusting. One person posted how i've changed my skin. Perhaps they're right to a degree. I'll never put complete trust in any person or organization. In fact, most current JW's don't and live by the motto, "Live as if Armaggedon is right around the corner, but plan as if it's far away.". Balance. Retirement funds, investments, college degrees, and such are commonplace. However, I don't "hustle" the org. Hustle it for what? I didn't ask to get appointed and wouldn't care if I were removed. In fact, most brothers do just enough to "not" get recommended because they prefer to sit on their boats, ride their motorcycles, golf, and do things on meeting nights rather than preparing talks. No big deal. The "pressure" of getting appointed as if something is wrong with you if you're a brother and not a MS or E is ancient history. In the past, wives were "pressured" to pioneer. Not today. My wife works. Many wives work. Do we need the money? No. Do we want the money? Yes. It affords us the opportunity to go on vacations, live in a big house, buy cars for our kids, ect. It's kind of comical seeing the new Jdub next to the "Old school" Jdub. Coach and Prada next to the 2nd hand store. Mercedes / BMW parked next to the Mercury Topaz. 3000 sqft. 2-story vs. used trailer. The Org. is in the midst of a makeover and the liberal and balanced ideas are the norm. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Personally, I wish I could take a baseball bat to your parents and whack some sense into them. It's their idiocy and their offenders that gives JDubs a bad name". I am surprised at this comment Beroean, don't you realise that the WTS is totally responsible for creating this situation. Yes, some parents are like you including my own (thankfully), in being liberal and balanced but that is not the norm and is frowned upon in the Organisation. These parents you are referring to sincerely believe they are following orders and pleasing Jehovah by doing so (reminds me of the Nazi's...) and you condemn them while supporting the Organisation still - I don't get it, you come across as thinking you're intelligent but you haven't worked this one out? Shame on you.

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Who are you,

Yawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that it pretty clear if you follow Minimuses posts, he reserves his insults exclusively for "blows" like you. Of course he is spot on, since you answered none of his questions. Its pretty funny listening to the gangsta BOREAN, hurling insults that sound like they were written by Steve Erkel.

What Chicago hood were you raised in? Schaumburg or maybe Elk Grove Village?

This is comedic!

When reading your post to Minimus, I can picture you with your 12 year old valley girl swagger and shriek saying, Minimus it "Sucks Being You"

What gansta expression are you going to lay on us next...Jumpin Jehosafats?

Whats sucks BORING is being a "blow" like you.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

BORING...I think there is a 12 year old Paris Hilton girl inside you waiting to get out.

No wonder your family tries to avoid you. What do you drive a Pink Cadillac with a bumper sticker that says "You wish you were me"?

You are a braggart and a pathological liar. There are reasons why that combination works well for you in the WTS, however out here in the real world you are just a"blow".

• minimus
    minimus

BEROEAN, you've proven my point nicely. Thank you.

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

What's the deal with sending another dude a kiss?!!!! Sorry Minnie, but I don't roll like that. You might want to hook up with the 'what are you?' wanksta. Purple ribbon? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BEROEAN, you've proven my point nicely. Thank you.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    What's the deal with sending another dude a kiss?!!!! Sorry Minnie, but I don't roll like that. You might want to hook up with the 'what are you?' wanksta. Purple ribbon?

Nice try Paris, but in case you haven't noticed Min and I are both alpha males, which is why when a poser like you shows up you are immediately shown up for who you are.

BTW the avatar is in support of breast cancer victims on this board. Here we embrace the downtrodden, unlike you who exploit them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit