Are ex-JW still gullible or serpent-like?

by BEROEAN 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

I disfellowshipped undeserving ones because the Society told us to NOT extend mercy even if we as elders felt otherwise. First the "Slave" said to extend mercy and then quickly thereafter changed its mind. But of course, you're not an elder that follows their direction so what difference does it make?

When the "Slave" tells the COs what to do, we followed "Mother's" direction because as we were regularly taught," Mother knows best!".

No cowardice here or fear of man. Just fulfilling our "elder responsibilities". Bullying isn't very nice, now is it, BE?

My nads were in "theocratic submission".

You think you can try to play it both ways---one where you stay in the Organization and boast that you do whatever you want to do and one here where you're forbidden to be because of "apostates". Ha! You're 2 faced!!!

Your trollish behavior proves what you're all about. I think you're a time waster but I've got a little time to waste on you right now.

• sassy-ex-jw
    sassy-ex-jw

h... I find it odd that Boroean just kinda over looked my post.... ha ha ha... typical...

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Sassy,

Being United and having our own set of rules are par for the course. Jehovah constantly reminds us. Elder bodies often rely upon their own thinking rather than the Bible and prayer; which leads to faulty reasoning on judicial matters. And it's not just at the Elder Body level. it goes all the way to Bethel. Should that be viewed as corrupt? I do not recall a single time when imperfect men running Jehovah's Org. didn't need correction.

I am very sorry about your situation. No child should have to go through that. If I were on that Elder Body, I would have stood up for you and your sister. I also would have made sure your mother received the necessary info. to get help. In dealing with persons afflicted with mental illness, we've had to restrict their FS activity because of their unpredictable behavior. Bro. Bowen and Silent Lambs are great organizations and there's plenty of current Elders that keep a close guard on protecting the flock from predators. Unfortunately, these predators move around until they find an incompetent Elder Body. I hope and pray you're ok. and the rest of your life is without scars and others treat you with the same love you treat them. Jehovah be with you.

***w971/1pp.28-29LetUsAbhorWhatIsWicked***

Well-trained children learn to obey and honor their parents, the elders, and other adults. (Ephesians 6:1, 2; 1 Timothy 5:1, 2; Hebrews 13:7) It would be a shocking perversion if one of these authority figures were to misuse that child’s innocent trust so as to seduce or force him or her to submit to sexual acts. Those who have been sexually molested in this way often struggle for years to overcome the resulting emotional trauma. Hence, a child molester is subject to severe congregational discipline and restrictions. It is not his status as an authority figure that should be of concern but, rather, the unblemished purity of the congregation.—1 Corinthians 5:6; 2 Peter 3:14.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Where do I say I called a Bro. or Sis. a name to their face? You show a typical lack of common sense and ability to read and comprehend. Neither do I say the victims are to blame and the offenders are blameless.

Again, i'm not here saying the Org. is perfect. Far from it. But, as an Elder I see gullible "sheep" being taken advantage of by others often. They come crying to me asking if I can do anything. Sure. Let's read Proverbs 14:15, Job 34:3, 1 Thess. 5:21. So many are untrusting when it comes to "worldly" individuals, but let their guard down when they walk through the KH doors. Didn't Jesus say there would be wolves dressed in sheeps clothing?

SO A "GULLIBLE" SHEEP COMES TO YOU FOR ADVICE AND YOUR SOLUTION IS TO READ A FEW SCRIPTURES? HOW ABOUT CONFRONTING THE ONES WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER AND TELLING THEM THAT IF THEY DO IT ONE MORE TIME YOU'LL HAND THEIR ASS TO THEM?

EXTENDING MY COMMENTS...IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE ROLE OF THE ELDERS WOULD BE TO PROTECT THE FLOCK, MUCH THE SAME WAY A MAN PROTECTS HIS HOUSEHOLD. SO WHY WOULD IT NOT BE CLEAR THAT THERE IS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTED TO VIOLATE A CHILD OR WOMEN IN YOUR CONGREGATION? THAT WOULD MEAN NOT EXCEPTING TRANSFERS FROM OTHER CONGREGATIONS OF INDIVIDUALS SUSPECTED OF PAEDOPHELIA OR PREDATORY BEHAVIOUR. WHY ALL THE STORIES ON THIS BOARD? BLAME IT ALL ON THE PARENTS. WHAT ABOUT THE ELDERS? IF THEY ARE SUCH WUSSES THAT THE ONLY WAY THEY HANDLE SITUATIONS IS BY READING A COUPLE OF SCRIPTURES...THEN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT???

I WOULD RESPECT YOUR JOB AS AN ELDER IF NO ONE DARED VIOLATE A CHILD OR WOMEN IN YOUR CONGREGATION.

I WOULD RESPECT YOU AS AN ELDER IF EVERY CHILD AND WOMEN IN YOUR CONGREGATION FELT PROTECTED.

HOW ABOUT DOING YOUR F****ING JOB....AND QUIT LOOKING FOR MORE PRAISE WHEN YOU'RE CURRENTLY NOT UP TO THE JOB TITLE YOU HOLD?

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

davegawd,

NOV-HR is a Call Option. They are not Novembers. NOV is the stock symbol. So, if I bought 50K of NOV-HR yesterday and, of course, used a trailstop, what's my P/L YTD? BTW, if Theta makes money wouldn't you agree it's very fun?

Oh,...and before you calculate, remember my post to buy was at 12:11 pm. yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ist off, calls or puts?! Second, why buy Novembers in June for a two day swing? You like buying theta for the fun of it?

• choosing life
    choosing life

Hey BO,

Have you printed your posts out yet and taken them to the elders?

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Hence, a child molester is subject to severe congregational discipline and restrictions.

BOREAN...IS THAT HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE SOMEONE WHO VIOLATED YOUR 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER?

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Hence, a child molester is subject to severe congregational discipline and restrictions.

BOREAN...IS THAT HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE SOMEONE WHO VIOLATED YOUR 8 YEAR OLD SON?

..... WHEN YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER GROW OLDER WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHEN THEY ASK WHY THE PERVERT WHO TOOK YOUR DAUGHTERS VIRGINITY IS ALLOWED WITHIN EYESIGHT AND EARSHOT OF HER?

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Bro. Bowen and Silent Lambs are great organizations and there's plenty of current Elders that keep a close guard on protecting the flock from predators. Unfortunately, these predators move around until they find an incompetent Elder Body

BEFORE YOU EXIT THIS FORUM, AFTER APOLOGIZING TO ALL THAT YOU MAY HAVE OFFENDED, I AM GOING TO HAND YOU THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PAEDOPHELIA PROBLEM. ITS WORTH A LOT MORE THAN YOUR F***ING STOCK TIP, BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE LIVES THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT.

WHY DON''T YOU MAKE THIS SUGGESTION TO BROOKYN?

BROTHERS, SINCE WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO CONTROL THE RAMPANT PEADOPHELIA THAT IS DESTROYING THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN, I THINK WE SHOULD ASK SILENT LAMBS TO WORK WITH US TO PUT MEASURES IN PLACE THAT ENSURE NOT EVEN ONE MORE CHILD IS PREYED UPON.

IN THE REAL WORLD, COMPANIES HIRE CONSULTANTS TO HELP FIX PROBLEMS. APPLE REHIRED STEVEN JOBS.....

BOWEN KNOWS THE WTS....PAY HIM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO STOP THE PROBLEM. I GUARANTEE IT WOULD BE STOPPED IN MONTHS.

WHILE ALL THE JUNIOR J**CK OFFS IN THE WTS HEAD EXPLODE AT SUCH AN IDEA, SOMEONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WILL FIGURE OUT THAT IT WOULD BE A PUBLIC RELATIONS COUP FOR THE WTS, BECAUSE IT SLOWS THE BIGGEST CRITIC, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT PROTECTS THE KIDS.

NOW GO AND DO YOUR JOB!

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Why do you assume it's sisters that do the most crying? Bros. are the worst ones. They'll enter into a verbal agreement with someone and when the person refuses to pay for services rendered they want the Elders to demand they get paid. Or the Bros. that start up a business with the thought the "friends" will use them over "worldly" business owners only to close shop because their prices or workmanship is totally out of whack. "Can you brrothers give a local needs part on 'doing good especially to those related to you in the faith', because the friends put me out of business." Or what about the classic Bro. who will settle for no less than a "disfellowshipping" for his wife and best friend because they committed adultery when he allowed his best friend to stay with them until his best friend found a place of his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO A "GULLIBLE" SHEEP COMES TO YOU FOR ADVICE AND YOUR SOLUTION IS TO READ A FEW SCRIPTURES? HOW ABOUT CONFRONTING THE ONES WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER AND TELLING THEM THAT IF THEY DO IT ONE MORE TIME YOU'LL HAND THEIR ASS TO THEM?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit