Are ex-JW still gullible or serpent-like?

by BEROEAN 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

"The Elders have a "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to the Flock" book that is nothing more than a reference guide on a list of topics."

Flip to page 142 of your own copy:

"If such conduct becomes known to the elders, they would need to consider : Is the practice recent or ongoing, or is it something that occurred in the past and is definitely conquered? Is the individual promoting such conduct as a proper life-style? Is his attitude one of remorse? If he is sincerely repentant and the situation is not generally known, it may not be necessary to remove privileges of service ."

The book is jam packed with how to handle different situations and questions the elders should ask themselves when determining a punishment.

I think this qualifies as a "special book". It's less of a "reference guide" and more of a "How-to" book for Judicial Committees.

I said the WTS made this book because they didn't trust the holy spirit to guide elder meetings on Judical Matters. I can't even figure out how that statement makes me sound paranoid.

I guess I'm just not serpent-like.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

It's kinda funny and pathetic at the same time to see all these folks poking the Troll with sharp sticks . . and he just comes back again and again . . like the Energiser Bunny, no brain, just on automatic . . .

I wonder who will tire of it first . . .

Frankly, I'm surprised that the Troll has such persistence, he does have a size 12 ego stuffed into a size 6 hat. I wonder what his masters and handlers would do if they could see how he behaves here where he thinks no one sees.

Please stop feeding the Troll . .

This thread became pure entertainment by page 3. It's like a train wreck, as it's happening, you just can't take your eyes off of it . . .

Some one gimmee a stick . . .

• Quandry
    Quandry

Why would I have to counsel someone for just coming to this site?

Since every Convention and many meetings have warnings against the internet,and apostates, and certainly the WTS disfellowships people for "conversing" with apostates, are you trying to say that you do not think this site falls under these parameters by the WTS?

In actuality, you are also an apostate, since you are expressly "going against" directions from the FDS class by interacting with posters on this site.

You might "inadvertantly" see Pat Robertson on TV on Sunday morning, but you do not "inadvertantly" come here to this site; you sought it out. Here is my question---will you answer it??

DO YOU FEEL THAT THE WTS WOULD VIEW YOU AS APOSTATE AND FORM A COMMITTEE IF THEY KNEW THAT YOU WERE "SPEAKING" TO APOSTATES ON THIS SITE?

• davegod
    davegod

davegawd,

NOV-HR is a Call Option. They are not Novembers. NOV is the stock symbol. So, if I bought 50K of NOV-HR yesterday and, of course, used a trailstop, what's my P/L YTD? BTW, if Theta makes money wouldn't you agree it's very fun?

Oh,...and before you calculate, remember my post to buy was at 12:11 pm. yesterday.

That's davegod

You don't put hyphens in option chains. You wrote an November HR option, so you know. I see the higher low from the day before, what was your entry at noon yesterday? Do you know what theta is? Still i ask, why buy august's for a two day swing?

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

DaveGod,

There are no options for HR stock. The order I placed for National Oilwell Varco Options August call was at an ask price of 13.00. Seeing how I invested 50K, what's my P/L YTD? Since the market is closed now, I placed my OTC for tomorrow. What's my percentage? Simple enough? Or would you prefer everyone gave you their money to invest in "nice and safe mutual funds"? Come on! With big bold letters for everyone to see!

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

There are no options for HR stock. The order I placed for National Oilwell Varco Options August call was at an ask price of 13.00. Seeing how I invested 50K, what's my P/L YTD? Since the market is closed now, I placed my OTC for tomorrow. What's my percentage? Simple enough? Or would you prefer everyone gave you their money to invest in "nice and safe mutual funds"? Come on! With big bold letters for everyone to see!

UNFORTUNATLEY FOR THE INNOCENT VICTIMS OF PEDAPHELIA IN THE KH'S OF THE WTS, THE SELF DESCRIBED PROGRESSIVE ELDERS LIKE BOREAN, SPEND THEIR TIME LOOKING FOR WAYS TO INCREASE THEIR PORTFOLIOS AS OPPOSED TO SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF RAMPANT PEDOPHELIA FOR THE REST OF THE WTS.

INCREASING YOUR PORTFOLIO IN AND OF ITSELF IS CERTAINLY OK, HOWEVER COMING ON TO A BOARD OF EX-JW'S TO PROCLAIM HOW PROGRESSIVE YOU ARE......THEN REFUSING TO ANSWER THE TOUGH QUESTIONS LIKE....

Hence, a child molester is subject to severe congregational discipline and restrictions.

BOREAN...IS THAT HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE SOMEONE WHO VIOLATED YOUR 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER?

OR

Hence, a child molester is subject to severe congregational discipline and restrictions.

BOREAN...IS THAT HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE SOMEONE WHO VIOLATED YOUR 8 YEAR OLD SON?

..... WHEN YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER GROW OLDER WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHEN THEY ASK WHY THE PERVERT WHO TOOK YOUR DAUGHTERS VIRGINITY IS ALLOWED WITHIN EYESIGHT AND EARSHOT OF HER?

SHOWS THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU ARE NEITHER HONEST WITH THOSE AROUND YOU OR YOURSELF.

IT WOULD BE NICE TO READ ABOUT THE ELDER THAT WAS REPROVED FOR NOT ALLOWING A KNOWN PEDOPHILE INTO HIS CONGREGATION, OR AN ELDER WHO ORGANIZED A GROUP CALLED "ELDERS AGINST PEDOPHILES" AND PUBLISHED THE WTS DATABASE OF THE 25,000+ JW PEDOPHILES.

OR AN ELDER WHO ORGANIZED A GROUP OF ELDERS AND HELD VIGILS IN BROOKLYN UNTIL THE WTS ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM. (WHICH BY THE WAY IS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH)

THESE WOULD BE PROGRESSIVE ELDERS.....

BUT WHAT DO WE FIND AT THE ENTRANCE TO YOUR KH ? A NO NONSENSE CLINT EASTWOOD TYPE ?

NO, YOU GET THE THIRD RATE SECURITY GUARD WHOSE BIFOCALS ARE HELD ON WITH WHITE TAPE, AND WHOSE WHITE SHIRT IS STAINED BLUE FROM THE MARKS PRODUCED BY HIS PEN AND PENCIL HOLDER, WHO HANDS OUT A FLYER TO ALL THE NEWCOMERS THAT STATES CLEARLY....WARNING: CHILD MOLESTERS ARE SUBJECT TO SEVERE CONGRETIONAL DISCIPLINE AND RESTRICTIONS !

BOREAN....YOU WISH YOU WERE CLINT EASTWOOD...IN REALITY YOU ARE BARNEY FIFE

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

BOREAN...AFTER REVIEWING ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HOW TO DEAL WITH POSTERS LIKE YOU, I REALIZE I HAVE COMMITED THE CARDINAL SIN IN TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY...SO I'M ENDING MY SHORT LIVED CAREER HERE. YOU SEEM TO EXEMPLIFY THE WHOLE CULTURE OF THE WTS...WHICH AT THE SAME TIME DRIVES ME NUTS. THE PASSIVITY IS JUST TO MUCH FOR ME. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Who are you? I'm Batman!

Soooooo you want Elders to stand outside WH holding candles until the GB takes action? Like the Preists and Cardinals in the Catholic Church did, right? It was the victims and their families that held the Church's feet to the fire, not the preists.

Your suggestion is tantamount to those (such as yourself) who participate in this country's political process, held a candlelight vigil outside the white house until GWB pulled the troops out of Iraq. But, of course, that would require YOU to get off YOUR fatass. No, it's much easier for you to let those chubby fingers pound out cyber barks on forums such as this one telling others what they should be doing.

Shut up and go brush your granny's hair or something?

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

That a boy,

Perhaps you choose to ignore the several answers i've already given to questions such as these. OR, perhaps you passed over the actual cases I was involved in and stated how I and the other Elders handled them. OR, perhaps you don't really care about these victims as you claim, but instead, you live for attacking anyone that doesn't worship you! Viewing your post history, you seem to have a penchant for conflict.

If you look back at your initial posts on this topic it was you that started hurling insults with "wannabe, Steve Erkel, blowhard, and the laughable 'I chew guys like you up and spit them out for breakfast". I tried keeping things civil, but your ghetto mentality is so boorish.

Perhaps an anger management session may help? I would suggest taking your fatass to a gym, waddle over to the treadmill, fantasize about Krispy Kreme, and "walk it out" Bro!

When it mentions not to be concerned with the offenders authority, but the purity of the congregation. It means even if it's the PO, he gets dealt. Being in subjection to the superior authorities also comes into play, because if the offender broke the law, (as in the case of pedophilia, physical, and even financial abuse), the proper authorities are contacted. The purity of the congregation includes the victim.
  • BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

DaveGod,

Where are you? Are you buying up as much NOVHR as you can?

Hmmmm, let's see.....in at 13 and now it's up to over 18?!!!!!

Looks like were having French for dinner!

30 options for 39K and sell at 18!!!! Did you guys think I was kidding when I gave you that tip?

Maybe next time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit