Are ex-JW still gullible or serpent-like?

by BEROEAN 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

Did you really equate hanging out with gay people with urinating in public and using profanity? Holy shit!!! ( I also hang out with gay people and urinate in the woods) flipper

• Frank75
    Frank75
    than getting dissed so you allow your STUPID relatives the freedom to still associate with you.

That's like saying Jesus could have avoided what happened to him by avoiding controversy and keeping quiet. And it is true that we all could have done that. It just isn't healthy in the long run.

Who wants to associate with stupid relatives anyway? I prefer the smart ones, like my non witnesses relatives who I have reconnected with.

I had little control while growing up a dub over who my parents let me associate with and form bonds with.

Frank75

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Now, i'm not saying I hang out with gay people, use profanity, or urinate in public and pass out in a drunken heap.

These are the very least things that we expect of full-fledged apostates. And on a regular basis.

If you can't commit to these, Borean, then just go in peace.

• Marcel
    Marcel

some of us did not had much of a chance. if you're raised in a dubby enviroment some things look different.

• Locutus of Borg
  • Locutus of Borg
  • Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

WTF is up with this triple post s**t?

Borean, people like you in the org used to make me wanna puke. You haven't changed, you have only changed your skin. You're still a hustler, only now you're hustling the org. And now you're trying to hustle us.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

"Personally, I wish I could take a baseball bat to your parents and whack some sense into them. It's their idiocy and their offenders that gives JDubs a bad name". I am surprised at this comment Beroean, don't you realise that the WTS is totally responsible for creating this situation. Yes, some parents are like you including my own (thankfully), in being liberal and balanced but that is not the norm and is frowned upon in the Organisation. These parents you are referring to sincerely believe they are following orders and pleasing Jehovah by doing so (reminds me of the Nazi's...) and you condemn them while supporting the Organisation still - I don't get it, you come across as thinking you're intelligent but you haven't worked this one out? Shame on you.

• rebel8
    rebel8

“Do you consider yourself emotionally stable or borderline schitzo?”

Do you honestly expect people to answer such an insulting question?

I hope you sign up for Secret Santa this year and I pick your name. Your gift will be a book entitled, “Etiquette for Dummies”.

“What is the main contributing factor? Not playing high school sports/attending prom? Hypocritical parents? Abuse? Fear of demons/boogey man watching your every move?”

Throwing a bunch of annoying life experiences that any mature adult can “get over” in a list with abuse is reprehensible.
    “I consider myself an average guy. ..I attend social gatherings by workmates.”

Come to the head of the classroom so I can stick a gold star on your forehead.

“Quite frankly, I don't know how some of you weren't smart enough…”

Quite frankly I am wondering how a person can think he is so great when he doesn’t demonstrate basic good manners, a social skill taught in kindergarten.

• catbert
    catbert

Beroean, Do you believe there is a God and that his name is Jehovah and that he has a visible organization on earth that is called "Jehovahs Witnesses"? Do you believe the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" is actually inspired by this God, or are the FDS just bible interpreters?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit