Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

That's enough. I have put it before the mods.

Jeff

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Marisa

Here is a difference, already noted, but Big Tex suffered major abuse and his attempts to bring this to the attention of the authorities was thwarted by Jehovah's Witnesses. When a poster made light of it, he expressed anger.

You just appear to like to use "f*ck off" a lot. I can see that you are very talented at it, and kudos for that! Good job... You are an excellent formulator of curse words.

• MarisaKristofiak
    MarisaKristofiak

i heard the warning, i edited my posts. what more do you want?

Ban me if you wish, youll only make me stronger hehe

no difference, bad language is bad language. screw that.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Marisa

I have to say, the pleasure has been all mine thus far, in both your sweet words and the interest you show to the victims here. I for one can't imagine how banning you would make you any more powerful then you already are. I sure hope that, like Annakin and his son Luke, you will use your powers for good and not for evil.

• dinah
    dinah

Why am I having flashbacks to a year ago when the "gay invasion" happened? Trolls.

I had been here for about two years, got drunk and vented and used the f-word and the n-word.........I was chastised.

• dinah
    dinah

Maybe we should troll here

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/TPNH1K6CHJP2PG6U5

If you read the threads, you can tell who has joined up here to stir sh*t.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Why am I having flashbacks to a year ago when the "gay invasion" happened? Trolls. I had been here for about two years, got drunk and vented and used the f-word and the n-word.........I was chastised.

As a homo sexual, I'm offended by that!.... wait. I'm not gay. nevermind.

• dinah
    dinah

((((((Padre))))))

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Looks like AlanF is doing a pretty good job over there at TOPIX with reniaa.........LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

i heard the warning, i edited my posts. what more do you want? ..Our Mods want you to Behave

Ban me if you wish, youll only make me stronger hehe ..A typical Troll threat..Comeing back as someone else,won`t help here..

We have a large Crew that will back up,Simon and the Mods..You will be spotted at every turn..

no difference, bad language is bad language. screw that....No..Screw your bad behaviour..

.......MarisaKristofiak

Purps..I was over at the other forum..Reniaa is as popular there,as she/he is here..LOL!!

I saw AlanF there..He`s still a character..Reniaa does`nt have much of a chance with him..

.............LOL!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit