MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• CatholicGuy
    CatholicGuy

For those working on websites of this UN thing, a suggestion:

How about scanning in (not just text but actual scans) of the pro-UN articles in Awake! that were evidently used in the yearly re-certification of the WTS as an approved NGO? This is some of the strongest evidence that the WTS viewed its UN affiliation as much more than just a pass into the UN library.

CatholicGuy

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The Gilles letter is PRICELESS!!

It just keeps getting better and better, huh?

<grin, giggle, guffaw, gloat>

"This whole "library card" thing appears to have been invented recently as the simplest excuse to make the least waves amongst the rank and file."

Path--(hands on my hips, rolling my eyes) It's ONLY an innocent LIBRARY card fer crying out loud!

JWs-- Just EVERYONE 'cept the brothers is trying to make MORE of this than what IS!!! Satan is persecuting Jehovah's people once again!!!

Sunspot--putting this on top where it BELONGS!!!!!

Way ta GO, gang!!!!

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• mommy
    mommy

BTTT

wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

PING!!!!

Path - I am very much together. I bet I am more together than Ciro or his boss right now who have to explain this fiasco to Teddy J. - hehehehe.

Catholic GUy - you are so right - scans of the original articles are the best. I keep having to ask a friend or two of mine for them so it would be good to have them on the board. But if you do post a scanned article, it is important to scan the front page, the page that acknowledges the writer and the entire article. That way you can't give the WTS an out in saying it is a "fake".

hawk

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I GOT SOME MORE MAJOR NEWS FOR YOU FOLKS!!!!

I talked to a director at the "Campaign for the Earth Foundation" today. Who the hell are they? They were founded in Texas but one of their directors lives close to me. They have been an "associated" NGO with DPI since 1988.

Unfortunately my director friend did not have any of the documents in Canada I requested of him but he would look for me in a few weeks.

He provided me with a key piece of news. He confirmed that he has to fill out the "annual acreditation form" to stay "associated" with DPI. It is a two (2) page form that shows any changes to the corporation etc.

Here is the key people - HE HAD TO SIGN IT and ONLY HE AS A DIRECTOR OF THE CORPORATION COULD SIGN THE FORM.

This means that only a WTS DIRECTOR OR OFFICER could sign the annual accreditation form.

Recall Gillies letter of Oct 22/01 where he was telling us the Governing Body official would not have a clue about this and would not have signed the application form. Well it seems that the directors and officers of the corporation did have to sign the annual accreditation forms and to stay accredited they, the WTS, needed to also comply with the "criteria" (ie support the UN charter)

My friend said that they have been completing the annual accreditation forms since 1988 when they became officially "associated" with the UN's DPI.

One other thing - my friend was really pi$$ed off at Paul Hoeffel for not providing "open" information about a corporation that records are suppose to be open to the public for. He thinks Hoeffel is covering his tracks since they accredited a group that has known human rights problems and he doesn't like Hoeffel too much.

I am still trying to get the forms so have a bit more patience. Oh the brouchure is apparently a blue colour that lists all the NGOs associated wth DPI.

hawk

• concerned fiance
    concerned fiance

hawk,

is there anyway your friend in texas can get you a copy of that annual accreditation form that he has to fill out? If we can have the proof that such a form exists and the signature requires a director or officer had to sign, I believe that would be significant for those teetering on the fence regarding this issue.

Thanks for all your hard work as well as everyone else on this board.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

bttt

Read the above post on who was signing the accreditation forms!

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

That is correct c.f.

I figure within two weeks we will have at least one of the accreditation forms for the last 10 years. It won't be the WTS exact form but it will show what the form looked like. DPI will confirm the form if you phone them 212-963-1859 if they are still willing to talk.

Oh my friend lives in Canada. The group was founded in Texas. He has been a Director for the Earth Foundation for about 8 years and as one of his duties as director was to complete the 2 page accreditation form every year.

Oh, he was also looking for the brouchure for me. He didn't think the brochure was a big deal over the years so who knows where he filed it and of course the office in New York has just been rearranged etc....

Hold on I can't believe he wanted to help me. Nice guy.

hawk

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

CatholicGuy,

Regarding scanning of pro-UN Awake! articles, I think this is a great idea. I'd love to see scans of the Nov 22 1998 Awake! pages 3-7 made available on the web. These are killer. Great pics, too. Actually pages 8-14 in the same mag are pretty good too. MAn, half of this mag was devoted to the beast!!

Any chance someone could scan these articles and get them to Randy or Kent?

TS,

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Major News Folks.

I have obtained the DPI Directory for 1999/2000, Published by the UN's DPI in 1999. I have copied 19 relevant pages of this document. Lloyd Barry's Name and Ciro's Name are both mentioned. Also it gives the criteria etc. This book was mailed out to ALL NGOs who are with the United Nations so the WTS got its copy too!!!!! This Directory was done every year in a hard book copy until last year when the DPI decided to just keep an internet copy and a "hard" copy at the library in the UN. The cover is green!!

I also have a copy of an NGO's Year 2000 Annual Accreditation Form (2) pages. I whited out the NGOs name that gave me the form to protect their organization. It clearly shows a President or higher up can sign the form!!!!

I have scanned them and sent them to Kent. I have asked Kent to post them on this thread.

WoooooHooooo

This is good news folks. Another nail in the coffin.

So when ever Kent gets his act in gear he will post them here.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit