MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mind-less,another dumb-ass troll that knows nothing about WBTS..People have died because of the WBTS rules on not joining government organizations..Yet WBTS was a member of the UN for 10 years,Hypocrates!..Aha haha/mind,probably the same dumb-ass troll...OUTLAW

• zev
    zev

Hard to believe this thread keeps being resurected. must be holy spirit or something.

we have to stop looking at IMPERFECT FLESH and start looking beyond this earthly realm.

<sigh> a typical response.

imperfect flesh, trust in jehoover, yadda yadda.

you know, if it weren't for the fact that the governing boobies have shouted that they are "spirit directed" and that they were "GODS borganization" here on earth, and really emphasized their importance in "flashes of light", bringing "spiritual food at the proper time and all, i might have believed the library card cover up.

THEY set thmeselves in an exaulted position. THEY declare that we must ALWYAY set a FINE EXAMPLE, yet they themselves allowed something so stumbling to followers to happen.

the quick withdrawral that they made was evidence enough that THEY KNEW all along and KNEW they were in a pickle.

if they had just quietly withdrawn years ago, over a trouble concience, who would have cared?

it was that they were discovered and panicked that really made them toast.

like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Mr mind, go to the meetings and quit associating with apostates. have you made your required 10 hours this MONTH?

got to set the example you know.

your not setting a good example for your "brothers".

• mind
    mind

MAN,

did somebody go dig Korah up and clone him or something? I understand what Moses went through now.

Who made you judge and jury? Jealousy ( the feeling of envy), pride, ARROGANCE. (haughty)

• somebody
    somebody
    MAN,

did somebody go dig Korah up and clone him or something? I understand what Moses went through now.

Who made you judge and jury? Jealousy ( the feeling of envy), pride, ARROGANCE. (haughty)

Sounds like the Pay attention To The Flock Book published for elders to follow from the WBTS!!!

ELDERS,Follow the MOSIAC LAW and We, the Society, appoint you judges, jury, full of pride in arrogance. We have the right to be judges an jury of peoples hearts!

We, the WBTS, appoint you, elders , THE PRIVILEGE OF FOLLOWING THE MOSIAC LAW TO BE JUDGES OF PEOPLE (Gen. 18:25). We the society have ingnored the role of Christ and the role that the Father has given to Him alone. We, the Society ,have taken that role off of Jesus Christ and given the job of judging others by setting up judicail commitees to do the job that Jesus said not even the Father does. What a privilege given by the Society that is!!!!! You elders have our permission to be a CLONE OF MY SON, JESUS CHRIST!

We, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Socity Incorporated hereby give you elders the privilege to act as judge and jury to your fellow sinners who are members of our organization. If you don't view this as a privilege from Jehovah, then shame on you for not binding others to the Mosaic law! YOU ARE APOSTATES of the WBTS!

Nothing like changing the subject to avoid the facts about the WBTS REGISTERING AS NGO MEMBERS UNDER THE UNITED NATIONS BY AGREEING TO SUPPORT THE GOALS OF THE UNITED NATIONS AND PUBLISHING ARTICLES SO THAT THEY APPEAR TO AGREE WITH THE UN'S GOALS WHEN THE NGO ASKS FOR PROOF THAT THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY AGREE WITH THE WILD BEAST WHO RIDES THE WHORE OF BABYLON THE GREAT'S GOALS, eh, mind?

Edited by - somebody on 25 January 2003 12:46:48

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Somebody,

thanks for your comment.

I did post it as a topic but I do believe

it should be here ..also.

C oncerning the United Nations affair,

I have to add that certains ones have great

difficulty in accepting evidences, with the aim

to demonstrate that in all this affair , that lasted

over 10 years , the WTBS has deceived all those

who believed that as part of Gods visible

organization on this planet, what she wrote or

announced publicly was true.

So, allow me, as a further proof of this - double tongue

to quote a rather recent statement , taken from one

of the WTBS Inc. s publications, the book :

Isaiahs Prophecy Light for all Mankind - published

in the year 2001, and released at the D.C., 2001 -

- book 2, page 268 paragraph12, second part and 13 , first part - It reads as follows:

By involving herself in politics , Christendom has committed fornication with the kings of the earth.

(Revelation 17:1,2) She is, in fact , a major supporter of the

United Nations. What lies ahead for this religious harlot? Well, what does Jehovah say to her prototype, unfaithful Judah, especially as represented by her capital city Jerusalem?

Your Collection Will not Deliver You

13 Whom did you become frightened at and begin to fear,

so that you took up lying? asks Jehovah. A good question! Judah certainly shows no wholesome , godly fear of Jehovah. Otherwise, she would have not become a nation

of liars , worshipers of false gods.

Now the last two lines:

No, instead she views Gods forebearance as indifference.

She has lost all fear of him.

Yet, notwithstanding her own written statement and

parallels, made with the ancient nation of Judah, and the

clear condemnation from the prophet Isaiah

who did register as NGO with the United Nations ,

agreeing to support the goals and ideals of that organization?

Well most of us know it all..!

Im sure that at this point youll remember Jesus words:

for by your own words you will be declared

righteous, and by your own words you will be

condemned. (Matthew 12:37)

Well most of us know it all..!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• sf
    sf

~hello trailblazer...bump~

• middleman
    middleman

Greeeeeeeeeeeeat information. I won't let this thread die! I have collected all (I think) of the scans of this information.....little did I know it was the folks on here (calling/emailing the UN DPI)that made it possible. I have spent days and days researching websites to find all of the scans. Thank-you to all that made this possible. Is there any current UN related news scans etc, other than this "ancient" thread I have resurrected? Blessings........

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Middleman,

As a matter of fact, yes, there is something more recent. In March (2008) I e-mailed the United Nations Reference Team. You can read their response at the following link:

http://www.topix.net/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/TUIO2DSKN76PVKNUU

• sf
  • Quirky1
    Quirky1

How can I get a copy of this letter or see it on-line. Where is it located on Randy's site?

Quirky1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit