MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zev
    zev

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• suprashy
    suprashy

Hi people! I wanted to do some research on the JW's, and found this website-it is very interesting! Who are you guys? I guess some of you are former JW's? This UN letter is very interesting. If I understand correctly, JW's claim the UN is devilish, but now their articles are saying differently? I want to learn more about them, bec. I am discussing religion with one JW, and always try to keep an open mind. Thanks for any help! Suprashy

• suprashy
    suprashy

Hi people! I wanted to do some research on the JW's, and found this website-it is very interesting! Who are you guys? I guess some of you are former JW's? This UN letter is very interesting. If I understand correctly, JW's claim the UN is devilish, but now their articles are saying differently? I want to learn more about them, bec. I am discussing religion with one JW, and always try to keep an open mind. Thanks for any help! Suprashy

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Hi, Suprashy,

You are correct in your impression that some of us are Jehovah's Witnesses or ex-Jehovah's Witnesses. Speaking for myself, I have over 60 years of experience in or around this organization.

The truth is that almost all of us are in the "experienced" catagory. Many are ex or present elders, past members of Brooklyn Bethel, etc.

The leadership of the WTBTS has allowed their personal egos get so far out of hand that, like Jim Jones, they feel that they don't need to answer to anyone about anything.

LoneWolf

• suprashy
    suprashy

Thanks Lone Wolf! I don't have a JW Bible, but am set to discuss the Trinity with a JW this Fri. I've heard there is in Rev. 1:18 in the JW Bible that reads something like "Jehova was pierced.." Is this right, and is this the exact verse, and chapter? Thanks for any help! Suprashy!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Hawk and all the others,

this to inform you of my last post on

the " BIG Brother's thread " i.e.

" UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTB "

........ here it is:

" ...these few lines to inform

all readers and all those who post on this thread,

that as from today, we are all invited to use the

other thread i.e. “ MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992”

to post anything related to the United Nations, and NGO

and the WTBS.

It will make easier to follow the latest news

and informations on this important subject.

We can still use this thread , as Archive’ reference .

Thanks for your kind cooperation in this matter. "

Greetings, J.C. MacHislopp

P.S. I'm sure that this
    will make things easier.

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• Kent
    Kent

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Hey Hawk, Kent and all who are putting in so much work on this!!! Great Job!

I have a question. I was wondering if the accredidation form is something that HAD to be filled out every year, or is it something that the UN likes to have filled out to keep their records updated, but is not an out and out requirement?

Thanks

Shelli

"The important thing is to not stop questioning" Albert Einstein

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Yes the annual accreditation form must be completed every year or the NGO loses its associated status. More importantly. Look who has to sign the form. A main officer in the Watchtower - ie. one of the Governing Body members!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to copy any of the above-noted pages posted by Kent on the Directory, please move your cursor onto the image you want (eg. page 334 that shows the Watchtower's name). Then "right" click your mouse and save the image to your computer. It is a .jpeg image so you can open it up in a number of graphics and word processing packages. Enjoy page 334 - hehehehehehe

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks Kent for your posting my stuff.

This thread is going to rock today.

So we can now confirm that W.L. Barry's name is right in the directory. And hey so is good old Ciro.

You might ask why did hawk give us the introduction pages. Because it goes to prove that the Directory even listed the Criteria for NGOs and what was explected of them. It was way more than a library card!!!

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit