MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

Please GOOGLE [ freeminds U.N. ].

You are welcomed.

sKally

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Damn! That's some good stuff. Now, how do we get all the slaughtered sheep to read this with open eyes (mind). You know they are all foggy and like others said on this thread, some if not most will choose not to believe it or that there was some reasoning behind it. A new light so to speak.

Quirky1

• middleman
    middleman

TY SF, that's one of the sites I got my info/scans. I'm curious, who is the one (handle?) that did the randytv.com site? That site is simply amaaaaaaaazing!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Here is the article in The Guardian, when the information was first leaked to the masses:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/oct/08/religion.world

And here is the crown jewel... the letter (PDF format) on the official U.N. Website! It doesn't get much more irrefutable than that.
    http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf

• sf
    sf

who is the one (handle?) that did the randytv.com site?

It's a mystery really.

sKally

• middleman
    middleman

Baba, I have those 2 scans also, please keep the info coming though. I'm sure there's bound to be more scans/information that I've missed. Blessings.........

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Middleman, sometimes it is not the information, but the SOURCE that makes it irrefutable. Notice that scan is on the official UN website... posted by the United Nations, costing their own band-width. www.un.org is the real deal. Coming from this source, witnesses cannot deny the reality that it happened (they can only make excuses for the action) when they see it is the UN website and NOT an APOSTATE site!

Cheers,
    Baba.

• BroMac
    BroMac

bump

• bsmart
    bsmart
    Time for another bump!
  • wozza
    wozza
    Good move ,as yet I've never been able to show a witness a copy as they think I'm showing them something appostate even elders I've known and worked with for years .......so blinded ,guess they have to find their own road to truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit