MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I see you were also going through Kent too Gotcha.

I have just sent you an Email.

Sorry I have gotten back to you. I have given you my phone number for verification or please blab with Kent - he might admit knowing me.

hawk

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Wow over 12,000 views...i bet many of those are from within bethel. You cannot present this information to over 12,000 people and not force some people to think.

A big congratulations to everyone.

-Dan

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi everyone,

I have been reviewing this wonderful Directory of NGOs Associated with the DPI and have determined that it is issued every two years.

I am on to a copy that might interest you folks and I know the Governing Body is just dying to see it - Right Ciro

Anyway, just give me a few days more.

LET'S ROLL!!!!!!!

hawk

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi BBOY:

Let's hope the people in Bethel are watching... One can only imagine the 'twisitng' of words they are attempting to do now for damage control, and it sounds like everything isn't found out yet..

Gee, I wonder if Brooklyn is suffering from the "What else are they gonna find" syndrome yet?

If they aren't, I have a feeling they should be!!!!

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott
    Thanks Lone Wolf! I don't have a JW Bible, but am set to discuss the Trinity with a JW this Fri. I've heard there is in Rev. 1:18 in the JW Bible that reads something like "Jehova was pierced.." Is this right, and is this the exact verse, and chapter? Thanks for any help! Suprashy!

Suprashy,

I've posted a response to your question, here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=14435&site=3

Hope it helps.

TS,

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Some are wondering if the Society is watching this thread. I am not a technical guy but can't Simon, Kent or the other webmasters check if a Bethel I.P. has logged into the server?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

ummmm...

I don't want to bore you guys or anything but have any of you looked at the WTS's subjects of interests in the Directory?

HR - Human Rights
    REL - Freedom of Religion and beliefs
    DIS - Disarmament (Now that is a good one - note Dino
    EDU - Education (that might tick some of you off)
    WOM - Status of Women (hmmmmm...)
    PEA - Internation Peace and Security
    ENV - Environment

What can I say - they just want to promote the good message of the UN in these fields of study as they are suppose to do to meet the Criteria of Association.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I really like page "ix" in the Introduction section of the Directory that explains what the responsiblities of NGOs associated with DPI. Kinda puts some water on Gillies flaming letter to Bate's editor.

Of course them there is the "cooperation" on page "v" and the "criteria for NGOs" on page "vi".

Just killers. So do you think good old Gillies will be re-drafting his letter to Bate's editor?

I am surprised that not much has been made of the fact that for the first time we have "hard" evidence showing Barry's name in this directory. It clearly shows to me that this scandal was done on the highest level.

Keep up the good work Ciro. Hey what are you going to do if you aren't going to be writing about the UN anymore. What was that Ciro ... did you say you are going to be assigned to the "printing" only area of Bethal ..... and that pass you had to one of the worlds most famous landmarks .... its gonzo Ciro .... what are you going to do for lunch now???

hawk

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Hawk and Kent,

thanks again for the documents and for

the scanning. And on top I'm going to thank personally,

again, Mr. Stephen Bates of the Guardian, for his excellent

logical and factual letter to "Paul Gillies"!!

I'll comment more later, but this it's REALLY a great

thing. Imagine it all started at the END of AUGUST and

look what came OUT of IT !! I've already made a small

booklet of the first THREAD - 20 pages on the screen -

but it meant about 400 pages printed with all the links,

the post, the scanning and the comments!!!

I do agree with Outanfree comment:

"..Rubbing my hands together in absolute GLEE

this morning! THIS is fabulous!

Cannot possibly be refuted.

Needs to be sent to the branches and any and

all Bethelites that board members know personally!

Gotten into the hands of JW publishers locally!

And further pitches made to the press!"

Btw, I've read that already they have posted

all the MATTER, in many European countries

i.e. France, Italy, England, Germany, Portugal

they are SURE!

Thanks again and gretings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• chasson
    chasson

The lies of the official of the Wt commented with the new document furnished by Hawkaw in french:

http://www.chez.com/tjrecherches/ONU.htm

Include the mention of the resolution of 1968 and the document of DPI of 1992.

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit