Are "you all" morons OR am I the moron?

by Victoria Cruz 118 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

GOD I love this board.

Naeblis...I up my offer to 700.00 and you won't even have to ******, but only *********, and only ******times per week.

Oh...I'm not getting off topic or anything am I.. Soooooo sorry..

And finally...pray more, go out in service and attend more meetings. It will make everything all better.

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• larc
    larc

Victoria,

When I was a JW, the rank and file could not take a job working on church property and for the military, even if it was a simple job like mowing grass or painting a room. Boys could not go to the YMCA because of the name, Young Men's Christian Association. All the boys did was show up, go swimming, play basketball and go home. There was no religion involved. Now, with our instruction to keep so apart from the world, there is good reason to question the 10 year decision for the Society to have any involvement with the UN. In the literature, they referred to the UN as the beast of Revelation with 7 heads and 10 horns, and religion that cooperated with the beast, as the whore that rode the beast. Now, with this background, which I assume you know, why are surprised at our reaction?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

pray more, go out in service and attend more meetings. It will make everything all better

why is nobody on this board listening to me...

hawhawhaw!!!!

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I'm praying, DB, dammit, I'm praying!!! Give me a chance. 700.00??? Not fair!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

Victoria,
    When I was a JW, the rank and file could not take a job working on church property and for the military, even if it was a simple job like mowing grass or painting a room. Boys could not go to the YMCA because of the name, Young Men's Christian Association. All the boys did was show up, go swimming, play basketball and go home. There was no religion involved. Now, with our instruction to keep so apart from the world, there is good reason to question the 10 year decision for the Society to have any involvement with the UN. In the literature, they referred to the UN as the beast of Revelation with 7 heads and 10 horns, and religion that cooperated with the beast, as the whore that rode the beast. Now, with this background, which I assume you know, why are surprised at our reaction?

I never said I was suprised by all of your reactions. I am trying to get the story here. I was under the impression that the DPI was affiliated with the UN but not the UN itself. If that were true then I thought you all are a bunch of idiots. If I was wrong well then I am because I have read all this UN crap on the web page over and over. I am not defending the WT in anyway. I am trying to get the real deal. I have been told many different stories. And only ONE have I gotten from an active witness. I have talked to 2 ex-JW's who claim to have called the UN. Both different stories. One said that the WT never qualified the other one told me that the UN never received a application for NGO/DPI status. I just don't feel like calling the UN right now because as it's been stated that they have been bombarded with calls and they want it to stop. I will when I feel like maybe it's died down.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Victoria, are you a JW? You sure got a mouth on ya!

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

pray more, go out in service and attend more meetings. It will make everything all better
    why is nobody on this board listening to me...>

Maybe because YOUR not listening. If you were, you would be dropping your pants and underwear and grabbing your ankles. Come on Victoria's here now... I'll be the board moron and Dung you can be the
    board punk. Deal? :::rolls up sleeves and grabs a broom:::

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Victoria, you sure do know how to make friends and influence people.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

Victoria, are you a JW? You sure got a mouth on ya!

Thanks, it always gets me kicked off boards though. Does this forum have a monitor?
    I was baptized when I was 20 remained active for 7 years and been inactive for about a year. Doubting I'll ever go back. However, I see hypocrisy on both sides. The side of ex-JW's/opposers and the orginization.

• Tina
    Tina

How do you know a moron is using a computer?
    See Victoria Cruz.

'Boycott Shampoo! Demand the real Poo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit