Are "you all" morons OR am I the moron?

by Victoria Cruz 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

Victoria, you sure do know how to make friends and influence people.

You think? Well, it's all in vain because I'm not here to influence people or make online friends.

• larc
    larc

Vicky,

Chill out. If you read the very extensive thread on this subject, you would know that it is all docuemented. Yes, the Society was in bed with the UN. You would also learn that the Society turned in their letter of dissociation just yesterday, after this all became a part of public awareness.

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

How do you know a moron is using a computer?
    See Victoria Cruz.

OH MY GOD TELL ME YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!

• Tina
    Tina

yer not worth the effort Rosie Rottencrotch

Larc, You're asking to much of a JW loser yanno lol.To read and find answers herself.lol hugs,T

'Boycott Shampoo! Demand the real Poo!

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

yes not worth the effort Rosie Rottencrotch>

LOL that's better.

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

Larc, You're asking to much of a JW loser yanno lol.To read and find answers herself.lol hugs,T>

Alright one more time dumbshit. I am not a JW now and probably will never go back. Comprehend now?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

LMFAO@Dung TFF.........................

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Tina
    Tina

Doesn't matter,you used to be and you still think like one twathead

'Boycott Shampoo! Demand the real Poo!

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

Doesn't matter,you used to be and you still think like one twathead

Ok your getting a little obsessed with vagina's now. And unless your Angelina Jolie it does nothing for me.

• larc
    larc

Victoria,

Yes, I understand. The place where you used to live betrayed you. That is hard to accept. Believe me, we have been through that. You are not alone.

Now, if I do not respond to your next post, it doesn't mean I don't care. It means I have to get some sleep, but I will be back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit