Are "you all" morons OR am I the moron?

by Victoria Cruz 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

From what I understand the WTBTS is NOT affiliated with the UN but the DPI (Department of Public Information). If I am right... you all are the morons. If I am wrong the I am the moron. However, I don't think it's the latter. Tell me what you all think. Here is a email I received explaining the involvement with the UN or lack thereof.

"Some have asked exactly what the recent posting on the UN website
    means ...

DPI means Department of Public Information

Hence the listing mentions the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society on
    the www.un.org website, as associated with the DPI - NOT the U.N.
    Regards

Directory of NGOs associated with DPI

This directory will give you access to information related to Non-
    Governmental Organizations associated with the Department of Public
    Information. You can search for information by the name of the
    organization, the region where the organization's headquarters is
    located, or the organization's main area of interest.
    Legend:
    DPI: Organization associated with the Department of Public
    Information.
    E/D: Organization associated with the Department of Public
    Information and the Economic and Social Council.
    UNA: United Nations Associations.

NGOs listed by region NGOs listed alphabetically NGOs listed by
    subject

http://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/ngodir/NGODirAlph/alphabet.htm";

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I'm prety sure it's you. Hey are you one of the foxes from Greatcrowd or whatever you call yourselves??? *ROWR* Cmere honey. I gots something I wants to show ya.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<"Are "you all" morons OR am I the moron?">

You are the moron.

1) first of all, you have not told the whole story. You didn't mention the 'promote the causes and interests of the UN' when the WT has been saying for 80 years that its purpose has been to kill people.
    Or are we dealing with that short-term memory that cult members are so famous for? you need to do the 80% research you haven't finished yet.

2) If it's no big deal, why did the WT withdraw from the UN when it's association became public? After 10 years?

3) If it's no big deal, why didn't they tell their people? For 10 years?

And finally...pray more, go out in service and attend more meetings. It will make everything all better.

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

ediated for speeling as usial

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

<1) first of all, you have not told the whole story. You didn't mention the 'promote the causes and interests of the UN' when the WT has been saying for 80 years that its purpose has been to kill people.
    Or are we dealing with that short-term memory that cult members are so famous for? you need to do the 80% research you haven't finished yet.>

Hey numskull I didn't see a need to go over all the legistics it's been done on this forum over and over. I asked a point blank question can you answer without showing what a sh*t for brains you are? Is the WTBTS directly associated with the UN or not? Can you answer that? Or am I right, and your one of the morons?

<And finally...pray more, go out in service and attend more meetings. It will make everything all better.>

No, shoving a pole up your ass would make everything better.
    BTW... I haven't been to a meeting in months. =)~

• comment
    comment

The Department of Public Information is part of the United Nations, just as the Office of Public Information of Jehovah's Witnesses is part of the Watchtower Society.

Hope this helps.

comment

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

Ok thanks <Comment> that's all I needed to know.

To Dung... see was that hard asshole?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Victoria is dancing with semantics.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

So I guess you're agreeing that you ARE in fact a moron Victoria??

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Victoria is dancing with Deeemunzzzzzzz

Was it as good for her as for you Naeb? *S*

((((Naeb))))

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I'm a member of the KKK. Have been for 10 years. I don't like them. In fact I hate them. I call them names. I don't 'wear' white sheets, but I 'have' white sheets. I SAY I don't like their policies. And God knows I'd hate for anyone to find out I'm a member. In fact, I try my best to hide it from my 'family', 'brothers', and 'sisters'.

I just need their information. They have such a great library, it's worth all I have to keep hidden just to use it.

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit