Are "you all" morons OR am I the moron?

by Victoria Cruz 118 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

larc

You agree with the Miss Maudies of the world? Wow... why is that NOT a shock? [8>] I must admit... it is a whole lot less risky than stepping out of the box. Corporate types know... aahhhh... never mind.

Teejay, you conveniently ignored my comments posted to ring...

I "conveniently ignored" your comments to Ring since they have no bearing on the discussion between me and you. Nice try, but I've seen this tack from you before.

You, on the other hand, ignored MY simple question to YOU. Why censure one newbie poster (Victoria) who only sought to defend herself from an onslaught, while ignoring another jedi poster who has more experience, status, history (tina) and went much further in the depth of her ugliness? Why the duplicity, Larc? Why? What's up with you?

I won't be back for awhile. I am watching a religious program, the Browns versus the Bengels.

I don't blame you. Run and hide from the question like you always do. What else is new? Chump.

No worries, dude. I'll be here. If not now in this thread, then at another time, at another place. One day you'll be forced to look at the man in the mirror. Till then, I'm off to the Church of the Pigskin my own damn self.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I wuv you AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• teejay
    teejay

This is not the first time he has made comments he cannot back. And this is not the first time, he has not answered a direct question when asked.

As I've done to you already to your discredit MONTHS ago, I again challenge you to a duel, miss maudie.

Pick any post of mine. Let's dissect it in the context of the thread in which it sits. I'll do the same (as I already have) to YOU. Hell, you can even have help if you want. Whatever. Just let me know when you are ready.

Any post.

Any thread.

Until you are ready to engage me one on one, little wench, shut the fuck up... uh, what did tina say.... uh.... I'll not stoop to HER level, but you know what i mean.

Let me know. Whenever you're ready. So the newbies'll know who the REAL liar is. K?

• kenny2
    kenny2

hello to everyone, another newbie here.
    found this board just a few days ago. seems to me that this topic has gotten way off base but makes me wonder if i should ever even ask a question. or at least not ask if i'm a moron for not completely understanding something that i'm sincerely looking for an answer.

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

Hello larc,
    If you noticed,the troll victoria had a lot of fun in the exchange we had. This was nothing more than playing with a troll.No newbie comes on a forum entitling a thread like that. She was out to 'play'.
    I'm sure my exchange offended some. That's ok,I dont lose sleep over that .Victoria came in here TO offend us.And the very title of her thread was designed to offend us.
    This was no sincere,honest poster lol. Trolls like this come and go on boards all the time. I'm surprised anybody took her seriously. Trolls accomplish one of two things here. It should alert one that their bullshit metter needs a tune up.
    Secondly,it creates a platform for disgruntled posters to spew their nasty innuendos and abet in their trouble making agenda.
    Tiny Brained Tina

In my first post it was a simple question. I also did not leave myself out of the equation of being a moron. I thought I could be wrong. If you have no spine and can't handle pointed questions is that my problem? What pissed me off numbnuts, is that Dung assumed I was a JW and stated, go out in service, go to meetings, and pray that will make everything better. He didn't even answer my SIMPLE question. So I said what would make me feel better is if I could shove a poll up his ass lol. And it would. Your problem Little Miss Bigot is that you obviously can't stand someone going against your line of thinking. Which is fine. Were all hypocrites at one time or another. But you are the one that has the JW mentality if you can't handle someone asking a question that might seem to against what you believe. Were you ever a JW? Maybe there is a glitch in your deprogramming. In that I case I'll put you under my category of "Special Circumstances".

• Tina
    Tina

lol victoria nice weaseling,but doesn't absolve you of your nasty negative trolling thread you started. Thanks for projecting onto me what was an accurate description of yourself lol...too funny.
    Hey you sound just like FRIDAY YADRIF lolololololol .lol Lololol,won't be wasting anymore posts on this loser lololo
    Rest assured dearie,YOU are the moron.
    si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

lol victoria nice weaseling,but doesn't absolve you of your nasty negative trolling thread you started. Thanks for projecting onto me what was an accurate description of yourself lol...too funny.
    Hey you sound just like FRIDAY YADRIF lolololololol ya gave yerself away there.lol

Alright, you piece of shit ignorant bitch can you read the title? Are "you all" morons OR am *I* the moron"?. What don't you understand about that? Do you have a reading comprehension problem? You can't even fuc*ing read. My GOD your an idiot. I can't even bother resonding to a person that can't comprehend a simple sentence. Tell me your really not that fuc*ing stupid!

• Andee
    Andee

Hi Kenny2,

In the midst of all of this "discussion" I wanted to welcome you.

If you have a sincere question, you can always start a separate post.

Unless you use a subject similiar to the one that was used here, I doubt that anyone will call you a moron. There are many kind, compassionate people here. There are also many angry, hostile, and lost souls here too. Thankfully, they are the minority.

Andee

• Victoria Cruz
    Victoria Cruz

Hi Kenny2,
    In the midst of all of this "discussion" I wanted to welcome you.

If you have a sincere question, you can always start a separate post.

Unless you use a subject similiar to the one that was used here, I doubt that anyone will call you a moron. There are many kind, compassionate people here. There are also many angry, hostile, and lost souls here too. Thankfully, they are the minority.

Andee

I can't believe the big deal made about the title of the thread lol. Anyone who has read a lot of this forum which I have and thinks it's all about being nicey-wicey and answering "sincere questions" is seriously fooling themselves. There are hundreds of insults about JW's. But OMG don't even think about putting a negative connotation on anyone but the JW's. That is what I meant in my previous thread about Ex-JWs and hypocrisy. A lot (not all) are just as hypocritical as JW's. And what you call the "angry, hostile, and lost souls" maybe they are just being themselves now? And just because they don't conform to the "I'm sweet I sugar coat everything, even insults" doesn't mean they are really what you say. I don't have to pretend I'm something that I'm not anymore. And neither should they.

• spider
    spider

Didn't want to bring this thread up again but as its up anyway, I just wanted to say
    welcome Kenny2 - its great to have you around

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit