Atheists, Why the Anger?

by XJW4EVR 147 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    If a person chooses to believe in God isn't hat his/her own choice?

You'd think so wouldn't you... and I'd be perfectly fine with that. But then there's this:

(Matthew 28:19-20) 19 Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

Asking an atheist to remain silent while millions of christians spread their ideas is like asking one species to stop reproducing while another takes over the planet.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    and take it a step further,, when have you seen an athiest blow himself up in a crowded market in the name of god?

Athiests would rather have YOU die for their belief a la Stalin.

Warlock

• heathen
    heathen

I don't know about blow themselves up but I don't think guys like stalin or castro are people that had a possitive effect on society . People will always find something to fight over .

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Athiests would rather have YOU die for their belief a la Stalin.

No, I'd really rather you didn't. That's a horrible waste of a precious life.

As atheists we don't have a theology. So aside from the lack of belief in god, there is no universal atheist belief.

Using an example of a bad atheist to incite hatred against all atheists is like using an example of a bad black man to incite hatred against all black people.

I could take this opportunity to mention how horrible Hitler was and say that all theists think that way, but that would be pointless.

Stalin doesn't prove all atheists are bad.

Hitler doesn't prove all theists are bad.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Using an example of a bad atheist to incite hatred against all atheists is like using an example of a bad black man to incite hatred against all black people.

And who is inciting hatred? Comparing a bad atheist to a bad black man is an insult, not just to black people, but to all people.

I must ask you, young man, have you ever PERSONALLY known anyone who lived under the tyranny of an atheist?

I have, and too bad they are all dead. They would certainly set many people straight about the horrors of living under a system where atheism rules.

I'm not saying that living under a MAN-made, so called "Theocrocy", would be any better. Just for the record.

Warlock

• skycaptain
    skycaptain

hi i laughed and laughed at what you said, you are so right i became a EX JW last ex mas, and in no way am i angry with god its not his fault his believers are blind and deaf in how they live there lives professing to be christians or should i say like to wear the label, and have a warped view of people who are not jws in society.

Stephen.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    I must ask you, young man, have you ever PERSONALLY known anyone who lived under the tyranny of an atheist?

I have, and too bad they are all dead. They would certainly set many people straight about the horrors of living under a system where atheism rules.

Am I the only one who remembers Adulfious' experience of watching a Muslim father slit the throat of his own daughter because she was raped by her uncle, and therefore sinned against god? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/134290/2390768/post.ashx#2390768

Tyranny is bad period. But only religion can turn fathers against their own daughters in that way.

I'm not saying that living under a MAN-made, so called "Theocrocy", would be any better. Just for the record.

Then what are you getting at?

I don't know what you experienced, and frankly I don't care. Your prejudist is offensive. I'm suprised you had the audacity to make such hatefull remarks in a thread asking why atheists are angry.

There's your answer people, religion creates prejudist.

Comparing a bad atheist to a bad black man is an insult, not just to black people, but to all people.

And I dare say that you are guilty of: Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

• Warlock
    Warlock

When you are 50, with children in their 20's, you will understand.

Warlock

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    When you are 50, with children in their 20's, you will understand

lol, nah, I don't intend to have children.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    lol, nah, I don't intend to have children.

You may not INTEND to, but accidents WILL happen.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit