Don Imus Fired!

by minimus 217 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Totally out of the loop on this guy- never heard his show and he did not register on my radar at all.

• minimus
    minimus

Moshe, think of Jackie Mason----just not funny.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Those kind of talk show host are just bags of hot air babling on about nonsense. Idle time is the devils workshop and Imus not having anything important to say may have babled himself out of a job.

It would be good if Sharpton and Jackson would go after the rappers as well and put and end to the confusion of standards.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It would be good if Sharpton and Jackson would go after the rappers as well and put and end to the confusion of standards.

I really don't understand this thinking? Each group has terms that they use among the groups, but if someone from outside the group uses it, it then becomes a fight.

It's like playing the dozen's. "Your mama is so ugly that when she wakes up the sun goes down!" You're going to have a fight.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I dedicated this song to Imus days ago.

This song is dedicated to Imus. Queen Latifah http://youtube.com/watch?v=gnizxWCfM4w
  • minimus
    minimus

If ni&&er is an offensive word then it shouldn't be used by anyone.

• BrentR
    BrentR

If rappers can get away with it then it's a double standard. They make money for doing it while the white guy loses his job. You call that fair?

I am not sure how that logic can escape anyone.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

If rappers can get away with it then it's a double standard. They make money for doing it while the white guy loses his job. You call that fair?

Why do you want to use it?

• minimus
    minimus

Persons who choose to ignore the double standard are not playing fair. And remember, I don't even like Imus. He's creepy looking. Ooops, sorry. That might've been offensive to someone.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Why do they use it? I have no need to and wonder why they do (with impunity).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit