I'm Attending the Memorial

by RichieRich 117 Replies latest jw friends

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

As DF'd person it takes a lot to just walk into a hall, I think by not making a scene is your best route, they are probably expecting it from you and especially with the armor, but prove them wrong and remember even if your mother hurt you, she is still your mother and is only doing what she THINKS is right.

abr

• free2beme
    free2beme

When is that little thing, this year, anyway?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Richie,

I admire your nerve, but.....I can hear the gasps, tsk tsks, and probable shunning despite the fact you have a wonderful girl at your side.

Do you really want to expose her to the nasty reception you will recieve?

I know this is what you want to do, but you must consider the outcome. Why subject yourself and new girl to further hurt?

Why give any of them the opportunity ?

You must know it's going to be ugly.

r.

• anewme
    anewme

On the contrary Richie, I think they will treat you and your gal with graciousness. They will all see you are still very much alive and healthy. Your mom will get to lay her eyes on you ( a treat for moms)
    And your girlfriend will get to see how handsome you are in a suit. I think the evening will go well.
    Afterwards you can go someplace to talk about it all.

Think of us while you are there. We will be with you in spirit! Have fun. Behave yourself. (Remember you are representing us dfd ones. Let them know we are happy, healthy and doing fine!)

And hurry back to tell us who are boycotting it all about it!!!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

The young brothers will be thinking - I wonder what its like being laid; and then I wonder what its like being laid by her.

The young sisters will be thinking - oh goodness how shocking. i wonder what its like being laid. I wonder what its like beng laid by him.

Sister - never married cause she is busy pioneering will be thinking - I wonder what its like being laid. I wonder what its like being laid by him/h

I guess we know what crumpet use to think about at the meetings!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Anewme's scenario would fly if you had no piercings or tattoos.

Believe me if you go in there with all you have had done, Suit or not, the piercings alone will make the JW's skin crawl and confirm in their minds you are being influenced by the Devil

Take care dear!

r.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Richie,

Just to be clear...I trying to talk you out of going, just saying why I personally wouldn't pick the memorial...and pointing out what I thought was the likely interpretation the dubs would take, so's you could prepare something to counteract it if you got the chance

You don't need to defend your decisions or your choices to the board. Nobody does. But we do reserve the right to comment

• Mad
    Mad

RR- why not do something DIFFERENT; forget about making a scene, or statement. Forget about people you think are phony. Think about Christ- and just listen to the scriptures. Ignore people, think about your Maker and His Son.

Mad

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well Richie we`re get`n close and it seems you have your mind made up..LOL!!..NUTCASE!!..Good for you!..I would have never had the fun I`ve had,if I listened to people who didn`t know what I wanted..Go for it..Work it for all it`s worth.....Be sure you tell your lady what the response will be..Dude,tatoo`s,pierceings..Your the Devil Incarnate..Some people may sh*t thier pants,some may die of a heart attack,some would jump out the window,if they had one..LOL!!..Prepare your lady for the best in black humour..Pictures and the whole story will be cool..I`ll be looking for the thread:"The Devil drank all the Wine and wouldn`t share the Crackers!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• anewme
    anewme

Do your tatoos show when wearing a suit Richie?

I thought only the earrings would show.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit