I just got back from my circuit assembly !

by 5go 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 5go
    5go

Ok I have listed all the intresting and thought provoking things. Hear they are from A to Z. --------->

<----------- yep nothing.

The only thing of note no one is to talk to inactive ones exept to invite them to the hall. That includes and was stressed family as well.

Oh and the GB really thinks armegeddon is coming. SOOON !!!!!!! In fact they might openly predict it again I think.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    The only thing of note no one is to talk to inactive ones exept to invite them to the hall

Gee that sounds Christlike, the complete opposite, is it me or it becoming more evident they lack HS?

abr.

• zack
    zack

SO now they're to shun the DF'd, DA'd, and INACTIVE? They keep this up NO ONE will be left to talk to.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Sounds like a policy that will attract many to the Watchtower Society!

Outaservice

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

What assembly was this? One day or two?

GGG

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Next they will be wearing robes with long fringes, scripture containing boxes on their heads,

If this is love than hate me.

abr

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    The only thing of note no one is to talk to inactive ones exept to invite them to the hall.

That's kind of big. This means I won't get invited to parties, gatherings.

It's kind of exciting for me. If they really crack down on communication with the
    inactive, I will have to test the bond with my mother, because I am not going to
    submit 1 hour of preaching every 6 months just to be "active." That's how easy it
    is to stay active, though. You don't even have to go out, just say it was
    "incidental witnessing."

• Highlander
    Highlander

Hmm, I wonder if the hardcore dubs in my family will be shunning me soon.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Hey guys, isn't this cool? This has a lot to do with us. The impact we have both here on the forum and when we talk to those either in or out of the truth who respect our opinions has the GB running scared. We are making a difference!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

the GB running scared

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit