Who on the forum would you like to meet face to face?

by avidbiblereader 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Umm........Crumpet......she's sexy

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Everyone- no exclusions.

• seek2find
    seek2find

I'd love to meet Mouthy, I think I could learn a lot from Her. I love reading her post. seek2find

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Anyone. This really is a cool group of people. Maybe Auld Soul because he reached out to me before.

• tan
    tan

I'd love to meet everyone...perhaps in the "New System". Ha ha. Whenever that would come...in the meantime...I'd love to meet everyone now if I could.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'd like to meet the girl in tan's avatar!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

hmmm, if I had to narrow it down to three it would be dogpatch, alan F and any sexy chick....

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Tan..if that pics you.....then you!

• Brigid
    Brigid

(((Black Swan))) Thanks for the honorable mention! Back atchya..

I have to be lame and say ditto on there's no one here I wouldn't want to meet. Wish we could have an international convention!

• Jourles
    Jourles

I'll meet anyone not on this list:

Outnfree, BSoM, Darth Frosty, Buttlight, Whyamihere, Blondie, Irreverent, Aztec, Check_Your_Premises, Hmmm, Rational Witness, Larc, Lutece67, Gadfly, AK Jeff, Emma, Hillbilly, Star Moore, Lisavegas420, Freedom Frog, Pettygrudger, Kwintestal, Confession, Junction-Guy, Gwyneth, Noidea, Myself (If I left someone off, I sincerely apologize for forgetting you!)

Those are the ones I've met. I am not going to name the ones I want to meet -- let's just say it includes everyone that posts to this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit