Who on the forum would you like to meet face to face?

by avidbiblereader 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I like to meet Frannie, based on her expectation: "when I get stinkin' rich."

I'd like to meet everyone! So hurry up and get stinkin rich Frannie!

LOL, you peeps! Just make sure yall've got your old-age walkers and wheel chairs locked and loaded for dat.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Narkissos and Leolaia. But those two are so brainy, I fear if I got them together there may be a breach in the space/time continuum.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    There are other's like Terry and Frannie who can take words from the dictionary, place them in just the right order, and make a huge statement with just a few.

Whoa, DJK! LOL! Terry's brain is beamin' down on us all from Mount Everest, while my brain is usually out to lunch at Disneyland! We're not even in the same mental ballpark!

See how incredibly wonderful all the posters on this forum are? Hugs 'n smoochies to everyone!

Frannie (of the "loosie goosie" class)

• alamb
    alamb

everyone. But we should do it blindfolded and see if we can tell by hints before we can take them off. But I can see where that would go.....

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I would also like to meet, Garybuss, Mary, Abandoned, Terry, Outlaw, to name just a few moer

• mouthy
    mouthy
    Female: Mary

<cough> Ahem! Are you sure you have the right gender just because of the name? Believe me Mary is ALL female Thank you every one who mentioned me. I only wish I could remember who you all are Let alone meet you. I have met Gaget, outerservice, Randy,Mary, Bumble Bee, Uzzah, Walter, orangefat, junction guy, Junctions wife,Cal,.....O.K. Help me out folks ... Who else???? I have a hard time remembering my own name sometimes I do honestly think I am losing it I have been real busy with a EX JW that is in Jail at the moment... Had a breakdown, & has been detained for a month.... He tells those around him to call me ( he attended my support group a few times) he feels I can get him out!!!! If folks would really KNOW me >>>>>a doddering old brod at THIS time in my life NOw if it was 60 years ago > He who wanted to met a sexy one ,,,,,I would have Qualified ....It would be MY pleasure to meet you all........

• Mary
    Mary
    Hmm, AS? Mary isn't female? Had me goin'!

Um, yes I'm a female.....at least---I was the last time I looked!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yes, Mary is most definately a female - a lovely, lively one!

Grace, you are a force to be reckoned with, don't underestimate yourself! We are all very lucky to have you here. You go girl!!

BB

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I cant believe so many people actually want to meet me and so many people are not dropping their jobs family commitments personal plans to come to Vegas in May. LOL!

Mrs Smith - you watch out for that Newboy now! He's a wild un!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Grace, you are a force to be reckoned with, don't underestimate yourself! We are all very lucky to have you here. You go girl!!

BB

Thank you BB...Hope those tears are gone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit