Who on the forum would you like to meet face to face?

by avidbiblereader 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'd like to meet everyone! So hurry up and get stinkin rich Frannie!

Those I have already met I'd like to meet again and those I am about to meet in a couple of months I can't wait to meet and I just hope to keep adding to the numbers and experiences.

It would be lovely to meet anewme!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I can't think of a single poster here, including the apologists, that I wouldn't like to meet. The ones I very especially intend to meet are Annie (Sunspot) and Grace (Mouthy).

Others on my list of "must meet" are hawkaw, Kwintestal, AlmostAtheist, Jeffro, AK-Jeff, Bob (Honesty), Hillary Step, Marvin Shilmer, exjdub (oh yeah, I did meet him!), Frannie Banannie, Lady Lee, LittleToe, the whole Texas posse (hopefully at an event) ... there are so many others that I very much want to meet that it would take a long time to list them all.

Then there is the crew from Australia that I am very unlikely to meet, but who I'd love to get the chance to meet.

Then there is the crew from the UK that I am slightly more likely to meet, and I hope to.

And ... sheez, the Member Directory would be a good starting point of who I'd like to meet I suppose.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

You (abr), Free2Think, Bernadette, Anewme, willowmoon, buttlight, daystar, brigid, Gretchen, xirian, amara, willow, freedomlover, itis, xena, little toe, Preston (remember him?), justice 1, auld soul, jeff ak, Scully, Lady Lee, Leolaia, Mary, Sparky, Persephone (sp?), Sad Emo, Dobbie, What a Coincidence, Tijkmo, Kudra, Nosferatu, Tyrone Ven Leyan, Tall Penguin, Top Hat, Crumpet, Almost Atheist, candidlynuts, stillajwexelder, abandoned, Sunspot, Alleymom, Abaddon.....

I know there are many more!!! But these are the ones that I thought of off the top of my head

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    And ... sheez, the Member Directory would be a good starting point of who I'd like to meet I suppose.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking!!

• Rooster
    Rooster

Mary..

• dobbie
    dobbie

aw thanks black swan didn't think i'd see my name mentioned here! Right back at you I'd have to say that i'd like to meet everyone cos your'e all so interesting, but that would be one huge apostameeting we'd have to hire our own stadium to hold us all just like another certain group of people do!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    uh I think it would be easier to name those I wouldn't want to meet

LOL@ Lady Lee, I agree. (im not on that list am I?)

I have met alot already that I wanted too.....Here are a few more, sorry if I forget anyone!

Crumpet, Warlock, Daystar, Blackswan, Mary, Mouthy, Misanthropic, Candidlynuts, Lonely Sheep, Clam, Finally Free, Country Girl, sunspot, golf, Ok, I just drew a blank....so thats for starters.....

Stilla was on my first list, but I already got that pleasure!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I have many, and in fact, would love to meet everyone at least once.

I will give one answer now....YOU.

• Terry
    Terry
    Terry..............he fascinates me. And annoys me at the same time!

Honestly, I'm not annoying. I'm funny, warm-hearted and kind.

I'm slightly shy and devilish.

But, I don't have much patience with incurious people or small dogs that go "Yap yap yap".

I come off as disinterested when people meet me. However, that is my self-protection at work. I'm sizing you up when I first get to know you. I look for light-heartedness and enduring even-tempered joy.

Fretful people and insecure worrisome thinking isn't my cup o' tea.

Who would I like to meet on JWD? Allen F and Narkissos or Hillary_step. I've already met alot of very nice people at the last Apostafest in Dallas. Wonderful people who could walk into any Kingdom Hall and not raise an eyebrow so normal are they.

• free2think
    free2think

YOU!

I would love to meet everyone.............

Here are a few off the top of my head: Black Swan, Sparkplug, Lisavegas,Cadidlynuts, Onlycurious, Abandoned, Mouthy, Brooke, Misanthropic, Crazyblondeb, Purps, GGBG, LT and Xena. Lonely Sheep, Zico, JH................If I've missed any out I'm sorry.

And Crumpet I'm looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit