Who on the forum would you like to meet face to face?

by avidbiblereader 93 Replies latest jw friends

• tweety
    tweety

I would love to meet everyone...but especially Simon and his family. He put this forum together for everyone to meet, chat and make friends.

Tweety

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Male: Simon

What a wonferful forum you put together! I enjoy reading all the accounts from all the members.It's nice to know that some people feel the same about the WTS.

Female: Mary

She is well informed.Tells it like it is.Kicks the WTS where it hurts.Shows woman have as much knowledge than these old men in the WTS.Hope she continues being relentless towards these old men who's power and lies went to their heads.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Female: Mary

<cough> Ahem! Are you sure you have the right gender just because of the name?

• Confession
    Confession

Hmm, AS? Mary isn't female? Had me goin'!

I too look forward to meeting as many ex-JWs as possible. Thinking about going to the Dallas apostafest. Is that the biggie?

Also I'm zipping back to Michigan to see clients at the end of this month. I'll be in Flint from 3/26 through 3/28. If anyone has some time to meet, go to this thread.

Confession

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

This is Mrs Smith using Agent's computer. I would love to meet Frannie, Little Toe, Avidbiblereader, lovely lil, lady liberty, crumpet, blondie, jakes and many more! New boy (cause he adopted me last week!!)

• DJK
    DJK

I would like to meet everyone, tops on the list would be, Synergy, Misanthropic, Crumpet and Junctionguys wife. There are other's like Terry and Frannie who can take words from the dictionary, place them in just the right order, and make a huge statement with just a few.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    <cough> Ahem! Are you sure you have the right gender just because of the name?

NO WAY??????????

• BFD
    BFD

I think I would like to meet Mouthy, Confession, Auld Soul, Terry and Nvr.

BFD

• Honesty
    Honesty

All of you, even the trolls (they can be turned).

It's easy to meet me.

Watch the movie "What about Bob"

Bill Murray played me cuz I just got too emotional to do it myself.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Lots of people. But ones that come to mind are Narkissos, AK Jeff, AuldSoul, Little Toe, Dogpatch, CYP, TD, Marvin Shilmer, Moggy Lover, Leolaia, Garybuss, lovelylil, Terry, Willyloman, Neon Madman, Blondie, Mary, SirNose, johnny cip, jgnat, VM44, stillajwexelder, Nathan Natas, ... I have a feeling James Thomas would be a trip...who else? Gee, I know I'm omitting a lot of folks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit