Who on the forum would you like to meet face to face?

by avidbiblereader 93 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

id like to meet anyone who includes me in their list

yeah you know who you are

as for the rest of you...you know what you can do dontcha!!!

(you do know im being sarcastic yeah..)

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I would love to meet you tijkmo and of course Mouthy, she is my new grandma,

abr

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Mary: Um, yes I'm a female.....at least---I was the last time I looked!

LOL! Sorry, for the (gender) confusion. I was just wondering how everyone could be so sure if they never met you, Mary.

After all, in some parts of the world a "Mary" is a slang term for ... well, anyway ... skittering right along off the edge of the next ravine.

It has been a bumpy, ravine filled day. Odd how even ravine filled days can't seem to darken my present spirits.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Since I have met a few either in Dallas or WNFJ conference. And have pictures of Honesty and Dave picketing the local KH. I would have to say everyone else. It would my pleasure to met you too DJK. You would find out that I am just a normal girl trying find her way just like everyone else. Maybe with a little bit more attitiude. Just remember I am the shy one in the corner watching everyone else.

Amanda

• Terry
    Terry
    uh I think it would be easier to name those I wouldn't want to meet

Ahhh, that would make an even MORE interesting thread!

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary: Um, yes I'm a female.....at least---I was the last time I looked!
    LOL! Sorry, for the (gender) confusion. I was just wondering how everyone could be so sure if they never met you, Mary.

Weeeell, as per my post, I've met a couple from here: I've had lunch several times with Mouthy and I've met Gadget and Bumblebee. Of course, maybe I just threw on a wig and padded bra to throw them off eh?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Of course, maybe I just threw on a wig and padded bra to throw them off eh?

No kiddo I am not that easily fooled!!!Well now I was in the watchtower for 25 years ,I thought they were all angels. May be Mary has fooled me But He/She is sure a very pretty specimen

• talley
    talley

I would like to meet ......oh so many.... but reflecting on the question at hand, I would have to say;

Farkel, Gumby, James Thomas, and Unclebruce.

Judy

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

I'd like to meet Blondie, jgnat and minimus.

• mama1119
    mama1119

I would love to meet everybody..but especially Blondie, Mary, Auld Soul, MegsMomma, Mouthy, Juni, JHm just off the top of my head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit