Who on the forum would you like to meet face to face?

by avidbiblereader 93 Replies latest jw friends

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Leolaia

• ninja
    ninja

Tijjy...he owes me a tenner,Little Toe ...I dont believe he is real...(we never seem to meet up and he buys pints for people...allegedly...; ))...ALamb ..she seems a nice soul..(go girl)...Jambo...its weird to think there is a Scottish and not Lithuanian Hearts fan left...wow!!...and wee Grace mouthy....what a woman...if you ask me in a month or two I will be adding more and more...looking forward to knowing you all...keep fighting the fine fight peeps

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey all! For those that said you would like to meet me. I can't be more suprised! Truly!! You are one crazy group of inquisitive people; hell bent on torture. But I enjoy you just the same!

Me personally, there is not really anyone I would not like to meet. Even if there is one I don't like I could think of one or two things I could do to them that would entertain me. No seriously folks. Most people online even if irritating are not the same in real life. And truly, most everyone would be fun to meet. Mind you, I am distracted by shiny objects and it takes me forever to remember names. I am still working on my kids. So just tell me 100 million times and I might remember. I promise, I will remember other stupid things.

For example last fest..there was a man that was so smart. He was bright and spoke many languages (Russian being one) . He was very intruiguing and for the life of me I did not get a photo of him and nobody knows who I am talking about. I want to say hello and have no clue who I am talking about.

Damn. Wore a teal green shirt checkered large with white squares. see. oh and bald. lol And I am so sorry that I cannot remember who it was. But he was not part of the mooning of Ninas neighbors.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Tijjy...he owes me a tenner,

que?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

For example last fest..there was a man that was so smart. He was bright and spoke many languages (Russian being one) . He was very intruiguing and for the life of me I did not get a photo of him and nobody knows who I am talking about. I want to say hello and have no clue who I am talking about.

Damn. Wore a teal green shirt checkered large with white squares. see. oh and bald. lol And I am so sorry that I cannot remember who it was. But he was not part of the mooning of Ninas neighbors.

I don't even know who you're talking about. I did my best to meet everyone there.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

lonely sheep. no maybe not bald. prominent nose and stayed in kitchen mostly. Very white. I think he would bop me on the head for this description.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LMAO! Ok, ok...my memory has kicked in!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

SO who is it?

• mouthy
    mouthy

and wee Grace mouthy

Oh thank you little newbie....But if you SAW me WEE I definatly am NOT!!!!! I am a 200 lbs ...

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have met so many at the various Apostafests I attended. The people I would like to meet are those who dont have avatar pics. Im always curious to see if my impression of them matches what they really look like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit