Who on the forum would you like to meet face to face?

by avidbiblereader 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Lots........I've met Mouthy, Gadget and Bumble Bee.......I'd like to meet Juni, Gumbers, Unclebruce, Kid-A, Rules & Regulation, Warlock, Junction Guy, Buttlight, JH, Unconfused, Mrs. Jones, Minimus, Dogpatch, Satanus, Elsewhere, Blondie, Leolaia, Garybuss......Oh hell, I can't think anymore, I'm gettin' tired...........

• restrangled
    restrangled

All of you!!!!!!

r.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

aw jh wants to meet me!

he's probably after my feathers!! need a new duster jh? i'd like to meet you too!

i'd love to meet pretty much anyone just to get a hug from someone who knows what being a jw has done to our lives.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I've met three people from this forum so far. All three are absolutely fantastic human beings.

I'm looking forward to meeting Mouthy and whoever else comes to WNFJ this October.

The bottom line is..............I'd like to meet everyone from JWD who has an iota of sincerity and compassion.

HappyDad

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Too many to name

• onacruse
    onacruse

I like to meet Frannie, based on her expectation:

And when I get stinkin' rich...

LOL.

Actually, there's a bunch of folks here I'd like to meet...but I won't name their names.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

hmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmm

Well I'm related to Mouthy from way back when and she hasn't changed a bit.

I've met a few Golf, Scully, Acsot, Twitch, Nosferatu, Gadget, JH, drat I know I am forgetting some.. sp please forgive me

uh I think it would be easier to name those I wouldn't want to meet

ummmmmmmm

ummmmmmmm

ummmmmmmm

nobody

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

everyone except for the dub trolls.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Many, many people, but confining my answer to just one.... Mouthy.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Ditto Abandoned!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit