Does Knowing the Truth Make you a Happier person?

by gumby 152 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Here ya go LT....ya pesky little bastard

Poor insecure little fella.

Gumby

• Paisley
  • Vivamus
    Vivamus

WTF? Ross gets a big hug cuz he's asking for attention, whereas I, sitting quietly every time reading this topic hoping and waiting for some love from gumby = get none?! Thats so unfair!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I'm sooooooo happy that I don't have to study the Revelation book again!!!!! I'm happy that I don't have to go out in service and knock on doors all day long and waste their time and mine! I'm so happy that I don't have to study for and then answer at 5 meetings a week. I'm soooooo happy that I don't have to listen to the same boring talk again for the 20th time! I am sooooooo happy that I don't have to hear or think about Armageddon coming any week, day, minute or second...every week, day, minute! Is that any way to live your life? My answer to everything concerning our future is "I'm waiting to see what happens!" NO ONE KNOWS...I know as much as anyone else about the subject. Nothing!

Just because someone or some group has faith that it will turn out a certain way, does not mean that it will. Have faith in yourself.

Swalker

• Kaput
    Kaput

Amen.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Love you Gumbster!!

Dancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing Banana

bighug

• gumby
    gumby
    WTF? Ross gets a big hug cuz he's asking for attention, whereas I, sitting quietly every time reading this topic hoping and waiting for some love from gumby = get none?! Thats so unfair!

Dammit....I'm sorry Viv, I had to go pee the last time I was thanking everyone and forgot you when I came back to my computor. Here ya go hun

Blonedeb......thank you to. I'd give you a kiss cept for Viv and LTwould get all jealous

Gumkisser

• poppers
    poppers

Here's some truth we all know: Gumby is here again, and yes, that makes me happier.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

{{{{Viv}}}}

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hello gumby, Finally-free said:

At least now that I know that their teachings are false I can concentrate on fixing my own problems NOW rather than waiting for some mythical "new system" to sweep all my irritations into oblivion.

Yes I'm much,much happier living in reality, even if reality aint always pretty.

I didn't leave because I wanted to. I left because I had to. I was gonna die in there.

Respect and admiration,

Nvrgnbk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit