A question for all Whisky drinkers.

by lfcviking 125 Replies latest jw friends

• rassillon
    rassillon

thanks nvrgnbk, here's to you

gregor, I like tequila too.....Don Julio Anjeo is my preferred sip......neat at room temp......depending on the room

I like this thread........

I wouldn't mind meeting you guys!

-r

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

whiskey---knob creek or woodford reserve, nothing else matters.....

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

U callin me a wiskee drinker...

I'm not as drunk as u think i am...

i don't go to meetings,

only alcoholics go to meetings....

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Brother A,

You're a trip. We gotta get together one day.

Been sober for hours,

Nvr

• ninja
    ninja

may I recommend ardbeg..........

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I don't drink much anymore, but I do like these...

Thanasi Foods Introduces Jim Beam Kentucky Bourbon Soaked Sunflower Seeds

Thanasi Foods has launched Jim Beam Original Kentucky Bourbon Soaked Sunflower Seeds, a new premium snack food product. The product, available in retail outlets nationwide, is the first to bring the flavor of bourbon to the premium snack segment. The seeds are soaked in Jim Beam prior to roasting in order to obtain the unmistakable flavor of quality bourbon, giving the seeds a slightly sweet and smoky flavor. Jim Beam provides only a flavor element, much like cooking with wine or beer, and there is virtually no remaining alcohol content in the sunflower seeds, according to Justin Havlick, President and CEO of Thanasi Foods.

• Clam
    Clam

I don't drink too much whisky but I do like Laphroaig. Woods Rum though preferably!

• Undecided
    Undecided

I like a good bootleg in a quart jar. Don't see it much anymore. Some whisky makers out in the woods did a good job. It was illegal but it was good. I'm not much of a drinker but I remember back when I was a JW I did more drinking.

Ken P.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

I like a jack and coke now and then. For straight up or on the rocks I prefer single malts (usually at JW weddings with open bars) or Johnnie Walker Blue or Black.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Laphroaig or Glenmorangie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit