A question for all Whisky drinkers.

by lfcviking 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Frank75
    Frank75

Hey bttt!

Any new Scotch lovers found their way out of the dubs in the past year? Hey even you apologists, trolls and lurkers! There are better things in life than religion!

Frank75

• delilah
    delilah

Hey Frank....I can't believe I missed this thread last year!! My husband and I like to sip on a wee dram....Laphroaig, Glenfiddich, Arbelour...Glenlivet, to name a few of our favs.

And yes, I quite agree....studying fine Scotch IS far better than religion!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My favourite is 18 year old Glenlivett, but this week I've been sipping on Hills absinthe. It's doing wonders for my cough.

W

• delilah
    delilah

FF, would that be the Canadian absinthe, made in B.C. ? I saw something on t.v. about it the other day and had no idea they made it out there!! Enjoy!!

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

I'm European but I prefer Bourbon.

I'm considered a barbarian for that

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Delilah, I believe Hills is in BC, but they import the product from the Czeck Republic. At 70% alcohol, it packs a punch.

• Frank75
    Frank75

I'm European but I prefer Bourbon.

I'm considered a barbarian for that

Nonsense! Bourbon is the cats ass as they say. Kentucky Tavern and Wild Turkey are my favorites, but you can get lost in all the truly delectable choices around!

Cheers!

Frank75

• Frank75
    Frank75

FF:

Lagavulin will rid you of that cough too, but harldy tastes better than Buckleys I am afraid.

Frank75

• hamilcarr
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Jack Daniels has a gorgeous flavor. I nearly bought it for a Xmas treat, but went with a 12 year old single malt scotch instead which was disappointing this time - too sharp and peaty. I also like Canadian Club and some blended scotches like Teachers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit