What Religion Are You?

by choosing life 46 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Atheist

My jw years were as much religion as I will ever want

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I'm pagan. I have been to a Catholic Church and a UU church, and since I really don't believe that God is revealed completely through any one "holy book" which only imho are imperfect, I see that whatever is Divine, if I can call it Divine, is revealed more perfectly through what I see in the earth. Don't believe in church for myself, but I know several pagans who still go to some type of liberal Christian church or a UU church.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Realist.

I believe in the reality of life. Just that simple.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I'm with you on this one, brother. Roll on.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I self-identify as Christian, but there are many who would likely disagree. A lot of people seem to feel that a Christian is not allowed to think about or examine certain things. It's complete bollocks, still, there you are.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Christian, I go to a missionary church.

• Backed away
    Backed away

I belong to the Church of uncertainty at the moment, but the Church of never say never has caught my interest.

That's what's great about this board, all the creation and evolution topics to expose my once closed mind to.

I guess my Religion is a Evolution in progress..

• Dansk
    Dansk

Buddhist

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Warlockism!!

Pagan, for real!!

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Atheist... I accept that there may be a superior being out there somewhere, but I have seen so little evidence to support that theory that it would be foolish for me to center my life around the prospect.

LtCmd.Lore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit