POLL: Would You Ever Consider Going Back To The Organization?

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Only if I had had a lobotomy.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I can't foresee any circumstances that would make me even think of returning to the lie.

I have no relatives in the org, and if any were stupid enough to join after being told about my experience, they wouldn't have to shun me, I'd shun them, as they wouldn't be worth talking to anyway.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Never!!! A prostate exam with a steel spiked dildo is more appealing to me than being subjected to that bullshit.

• minimus
    minimus

I would NEVER EVER go back, EVER!!!! It is the biggest lie (the "Truth").

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

If it could be proven that God is backing the organization, then yes...........(snicker)

• jimbo
    jimbo

Hey... even if they wanted to chuck it all and join me in the way I now believe... I'd say no!!!

I don't want any affiliation with those apostates!!!

jimbo

• greendawn
    greendawn

What's the point of going back to an organisation that is so full of deception while at the same time it seeks to rigorously control the lives of its members offering them nothing good in return, but just empty promises. Or why support an organisation that actively ruins so many lives? Wouldn't that be criminal?

• minimus
    minimus

Well, some might say they'll go back "just in case".

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Well, some might say they'll go back "just in case".

In case of what Min?

It can't possibly be in case the wts are right, there is absolutely no chance of that. They have been wrong so often that anything they got even slightly correct would merely be a lucky guess on their part, not evidence of gods blessing on their organisation.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

No. I have no reason to go back and they've already cost me dearly enough already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit