POLL: Would You Ever Consider Going Back To The Organization?

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, No or Maybe....and why?

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

Never.

Why? Because the end of false religion is near.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

For what? There is only debt, never any benefits.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

No...I'd rather live free than die a slave. As to loosing family... they didnt have much to do with me while I was 'in' so why should I change for them.

'nuff said....

~Hill

• Quandary
    Quandary

I hope to finally be free by year's end at which time I will "get out of Dodge" as quickly as you can say FREE and never ever look back!

Q

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Why??? So I can have 50-year-old virgin pioneer™ sisters™ throwing themselves at me??? No thanks.

All things considered, I kind of like being shunned by the JWs.

W

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

No.

I actually just tried to think of the circumstances that could actually bring me back there but none are possible even in a remote sense. I felt that I could go back if some of their information control techniques where discarded, that would allow for at least an atmosphere where you could go back to possibly help some of those on the inside. But that is totally illogical and improbable, it was just kind of a wishful glimmer that passed through my mind quickly before it reached the garbage can.

Nope, never can never will go back. There is not need for me to. Only if I had to go in to get family out I suppose, but I won't have to do that.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If God came down off the mountain top and made it all perfectly clear to everyone.

I have much better chance of winning this weeks lottery than the above ever happening.

Like George Bush said "fool me once shame on you fool me twice er mm Carl how does that go?"

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

No, never.

I'd rather have my teeth pulled out without anaesthetic than sit through one more meeting in a kingdom hall, the pain would be less.

How about you minimus, would you go back?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Sure!

When they start taking blood, quit shunning, drop field service, go down to one meeting a week that is optional to attend, celebrate holidays, and so on......................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit