POLL: Would You Ever Consider Going Back To The Organization?

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

NO! Why? I could write a page or two here as for the reasons why. Oh, I already have, over two thousand pages from A-Z.

Blueblades

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

My investment outside, and the price I paid, was way too high, to submit myself to that. Besides, humiliation does my self esteem no good. I promised myself a long time ago that you can put me in my pine box before that happens. Also, a lot of the people I know, are now out as well, and the whole scene has changed. They have no respect and I'm too old for there silly games. I must now live my life to please me. In the end I might get destroyed but I felt that way on the inside anyways. It's a no win scenario reentering.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol when pigs fly....wait a minute, not even then

Why? Because the bOrg is hopelessly inherently corrupt and I will not place my family in harms way. I got too much on my plate now and I need people who will help me, not hinder with a bunch of bullpoop. Wait on jehovah my a$$.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Doctor ...OUTLAW

• garybuss
    garybuss

Would You Ever Consider Going Back To The Organization?

To pick up my check for 23 years of unpaid door to door literature distribution? No problem.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

No. "I've had my share of dirt kicked in my face, but I've come through".... Enough is enough!

<---Look at me. See the shape I'm in!

Dismembered

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

If God Himself gave absolute proof of His existence as a Righteous and Good God, and absolute proof of the True Religion being the Watchtower..

Then I'd go back... I left because I wanted to know the Real Truth, so then I would know I had made the wrong decision.

But of course the above is quite improbable :)

So in the meantime? Atheism, Science and Evolution!

Regards,

Deus Mauzzim

• new boy
    new boy

Well geeeeeeeeee.....................good question?

Yes, No................or maybe.......... I will need sometime to think about it.

Very interesting Question.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hell no. But I had a crazy dream last night in which I dated a circuit overseer.

• Atpeaceatlast
    Atpeaceatlast

No, I wouldn't. Fortunately for me, I got to know the truth about "The Truth" before I was going to be baptized. I've since put in a lot of time and distance away from the Watchtower to ever consider going back; I have no regrets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit