POLL: Would You Ever Consider Going Back To The Organization?

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

For a while I thought about going back and faking it in order to ease the worried minds of my mother and grandmother and be able to socialize with them again, but the few times I went to the meetings convinced me there was no way that I could pull it off. Then, after my daughter was born I knew there was no way I would sacrifice my child on their bloody altar. Then I found JWD and Freeminds and a wealth of information on WTBTS BS. My dear mother and grandmother are now dead, my daughter is alive and well, and my short answer is NO.

~Merry

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No. Never.

I will hold hope that my sister, her husband and grown sons and my youngest brother will leave instead.

I like my life now and I prefer the spirituality I have found upon returning to the faith of my youth. I have been told that all will be reconciled in heaven. If I don't get them back now, I'll get my siblings and nephews back in the hereafter. That is if they want to be there once they arrive. I suspect they will.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i cant even get out...so i cant go back. but if i did, no way i would go back/\.

• Farkel
    Farkel

minime,

: Yes, No or Maybe....and why?

Definitely YES! I'm going to ask for a FREE home Bible study (which is not free, but will cost me my life and family and which isn't really about the Bible, but which is about studying Watchtower BOOKS) tomorrow and learn all the wonderments of Watchtowerism. Again. I repent of all my sins against the Watchtower Printing Corporation, knowing that God protects and blesses his religious Printing Corporations which never gets anything right and in which "truth" is an ephemeral thing that just slides in and out and around and sometimes just never appears.

Count me in, dude. I'm game for a psycho-religion with a 100% failure in prophecy and an even bigger failure in its honesty to its own members and who's doctrines are not only built on sand, but built on the sand that sits on the sand. Count me in. Yeah, sure.

Farkel

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Because I didn't make the mistake of baptism my family do not shun me.

That doesn't mean that all is sweet with my family, but it is better that many of you have to put up with.

So, my answer has to be a big, loud NO!!

Baptism would be a big mistake for me. If I joined up to get my family out and it went wrong, I would be in a worse postion than I am in now.

Cheers

Chris

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

You would find me at the port turning 5 dollar tricks before I would ever go back to that crap.

Why?...Because in my opinion, the watchlair sociopath society is the very meaning of EVIL.

Never ever ever!!!!!

• Vinny
    Vinny

"But after watching the discussion surrounding Gumby's choice to return"....

Where is that?

• NanaR
    NanaR

Nope.

They had me for about 50 years. I'm laying claim to whatever years are left.

NanaR

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'm not about to return to my vomit!

Ian

• juni
    juni

Did it once; shame on them.

Do it twice; shame on me.

Never in other words.

Juni

Share this