POLL: Would You Ever Consider Going Back To The Organization?

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

NO NO NO and.......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know way too much to ever go back! My conscience wouldn't allow me to go back to a lie!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

I think the response is divided over two lines:

1. Those who really researched the wt (most of us here imo) can not go back because of their conscience. You just can't promote a lie when you know it's a lie.

2. Those who didn't do any research probably still believe the lie subconsciously... and so can be tricked when disaster strikes.

I think it is fair to say that the first group consists of the ones who left over doctrinal issues, whereas the second group left because they really really wanted something 'in the world'. You can move from the second to the first group, but not from the first to the second. For the first group, there's just no way back... explaining the previous posts.

So what does this prove? Scientia ipsa potestas est. Knowledge itself is power. Research research research! Don't stay in the second group where they still control your mind!

Regards,

Deus Mauzzim

• Golf
    Golf

WHAT?

Golf

• minimus
    minimus

Seems like not too many here would ever go back. Good!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

aw Min we just want to stay here and answer your questions

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I know I have already answered this question but I would like to do so again: Oh Hell NO!! Thank you

• esw1966
    esw1966

I believe in searching for TRUTH.

If I believed jw's HAD the truth and that their teachings were CORRECT I would BE a jw.

I am VERY CONFIDENT that they DO NOT have truth. (figured that out after being one for 30 years.)

But I am ALWAYS on the search for TRUTH.

My truth so far is JESUS and LOVE. I have become born again within the last year and my life is happier than it ever has been.

And I think that says a lot when you consider getting divorced and losing all your 'friends' and my father and sister to the borg, leaving my postal job and becoming a carpet cleaner, moving to a new state where I knew only one person! I SHOULD be more depressed than ever, but God has put a NEW PERSONALITY into me and has shown me His love and has given me LIFE. My MOTIVATIONS are totally different than as a jw. I am totally motivated by love and it is an AWESOME way to live!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit