POLL: Would You Ever Consider Going Back To The Organization?

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Smoky
    Smoky

I think i would, only till i get ready to leave for good.

BUT I WILL GO DOOR TO DOOR, COMMENT, GIVE TALKS, SING, OR DONATEI guess i wont be

much of a witness huh.

smoky

• Smoky
    Smoky

not

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

alt a hilarifiying question min.

No,

Took it on the chin when I left. It's over and done now. A chapter in the past. I've lost nothing in any kingdum hall I feel like I need to go find.

• minimus
    minimus

Yesterday I told my mother that "I have NEVER missed going to the meetings. NEVER!". She looked surprised but not shocked.

• Backed away
    Backed away

Hell no. (sorry to be so vague)

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

On days like today, when I allow myself to feel the pain of losing all my family...yes.

FreeChick

• bavman
    bavman

The only circumstance I could see myself going back would be because of my son. He's eleven now and not yet baptized so I have time. Even then, I really can't see how I could look myself in the eye honestly and do it. Therefore, I say NO!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Yah, I'd go back.

As I discovered after removing my head from a bee's hive (yeh, really, it's a long story), there is nothing finer than sticking my head back in. The exhilaration I get running around in circles getting the f..k stung out of my face is something beyond explanation. You should try it. And people, that's why I can't wait to return.

steve

• Honesty
    Honesty

No.

I enjoy using the mind God gave me to think with instead of letting a cult from hell use it for me.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I have way too much respect for myself... just couldn't lower my standards like that... not for anyone or anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit