What do women REALLY want?

by Abandoned 138 Replies latest social relationships

• Xena
    Xena

Instead of trying to figure out what women want, figure out what you want. Then just enjoy your life and the people who come in and out of it and maybe you will run across someone who wants the same things you do. And if you don't then you are still having a good time.

• Xena
    Xena
    They want the opposite of me I can tell you that. A "bad boy" who treats them shitty. It really chaps my ass.

Women do not want to be treated shitty. How many times do we have to tell you this? We want to be treated as equal adults. We want confident men with a backbone. Some women are attracted to men who end up treating them shitty. That's not the same thing as saying women want to be treated shitty. I've said this many times on JWD.

For some reason some men just like to think women want to be treated like crap and don't like nice guys. Maybe it makes them feel better, dunno.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've wasted too much time and resources trying to figure out what women want. It's beyond me. Now I just worry about what I want, and the hell with everyone else.

W

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I've wasted too much time and resources trying to figure out what women want. It's beyond me. Now I just worry about what I want, and the hell with everyone else.

Okay, here's the crux of the matter here, an epiphany for you, stop trying to figure out what women, as in plural of woman, want. Do you really think that all women want the same things? Take each individual as an individual. And another thing, a lot of people, men as well as women can't figure out what they truly want, so why do you think there's a hard and fast formula for knowing what women want? Stop placing all women in one catergory like they are all one great big inter-connected brain. Women are unique individuals.

As wise Xena pointed out, find out who you are and what you really want. Learn to be happy in your own skin. You shouldn't be with people who have you constantly dancing to entertain and please them. Be yourself, try to be a decent, mature version of yourself and eventually you're going to run into people who like you as you.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I just want to be heard, appreciated, respected and loved.

I've been told that women 1st and foremost want to just be loved whereas men want to be respected first.

• RAF
    RAF

Xena : For some reason some men just like to think women want to be treated like crap and don't like nice guys. Maybe it makes them feel better, dunno.

Xena ... ...

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

There should be a SINGLES section on this forum. Wouldn't that just be the greatest?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Women do not want to be treated shitty. How many times do we have to tell you this? We want to be treated as equal adults. We want confident men with a backbone. Some women are attracted to men who end up treating them shitty. That's not the same thing as saying women want to be treated shitty. I've said this many times on JWD.

you're 48. you know what you want maybe, but the majority of those in their 20-30s dont. end of.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    you're 48. you know what you want maybe, but the majority of those in their 20-30s dont. end of.

Pleasure, just because a woman is in her 20's or 30's doesn't mean she wants to be treated "shitty". I new that when I was in my 20's and 30's, too. And scroll up to my later comments, lots of adults, men and women included, of all ages, do not know what they want.

I'll say it again, you can't reduce this to a simplistic formula kind of thing. Like it or not guys, you are going to have take each woman as individual and get to know HER. There is no simple formula you can apply to every woman. You're going to have to rise to the same challenge we all do, to figure out each individual whether a man or a woman.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    You're going to have to rise to the same challenge we all do, to figure out each individual whether a man or a woman

Easier said then done, to try and figure some people out; is like pissing in the ocean and think you are bringing up the water level. Life has a cruel sense of humor sometimes and as you age or your mate, they change and so do you.

Life is about not being compatible but rather how well you deal with incompatibility.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit