What do women REALLY want?

by Abandoned 138 Replies latest social relationships

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Hey I did on a topic a couple of weeks ago. Love my man to smell good...very sexy.

There were a few women on that thread who definitely agreed with you.

Trouble with simple thoughts like that, people try to systematise them and turn them into dating tips. Sitting in a singles bar in a cloud of cologne is not going to get you a date - trust me!

• Schism
    Schism

But stinking won't get you a date either! Hah!

You asked how many women wanted a man who smells good, and then one raised her hand and you shot her down. You did, after all, say that it was a good example of a woman who is a little specific. There ya go!

Yeah, I agree, saying you like "nice" men isn't really describing what you like in a person. I just don't like the gender generalization.

• Schism
    Schism

Ah, I just read the other thread. Well, I frankly had no part in that conversation because I saw that it was generalizing before it even got started, lol.

My first sentence in my reply to this one was "not all women want the same thing".

• searching4truth
    searching4truth
    The only thing I ever looked for in a guy was the ability to deliver great sex!!!

Schism your awesome.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Well, I know what I don't want:

A man without clear goals in life.

A man who snores. (I can't cuddle with loud noises in my ear...huge turn-OFF)

A man who doesn't bathe every day.

A man who is not loyal and faithful or is basically a player

A man who gives a religion or anything else higher priority than his family.

YC

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

A man who snores. (I can't cuddle with loud noises in my ear...huge turn-OFF)

My cats don't mind; they just think I'm purring REALLY LOUDLY. My wife? Well, she sleeps elsewhere... LOL

• Schism
    Schism

Why thank you, searching4truth I know I'm not the only girl who feels that way about men putting out well. I suffer from a severe lack of tact!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'd say the formula differs for each woman. Loyalty and fun would have to be pretty popular. I respected patience, apparently. Other things that caught my interest: smart, reasonable, motivated, not a sports spectator.

My advice: cast your net wide.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

Schism

no tact = honesty = cool

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

All the right things coming from the wrong person or going to the wrong person is useless. Easier to say things that attract me.

Men who smell good (not perfumey good, man good). Not condescending. Able to think outside of the box. Not close minded. Not a bigot. Smarter than the average bear. Ambitious, but not to the exclusion of having a life. Good kisser. Kind.

I am more likely to go for Jack Black than pretty boy types. A little bit of caveman with a sensitive soul.I can like a pretty face, but not so pretty wouldn't scare me off. But that is ME, and I am not women. I am woman. Just one. And the point is that every woman wants something different. So find the woman that wants the man that you are. Not the one you wish you were, plan to be some day or anyone else. Just you.

BTW, I LOVE flowers. HATE red roses. I like daffodils, daisies, and tulips. Simple, unpretentious. Red roses lack imagination, and (to me) look guilty and thoughtless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit