What do women REALLY want?

by Abandoned 138 Replies latest social relationships

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Mavie--- I think I just had one. ...the full checklist with the dark, swarthy face...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Mavie-

Now you have gone and hurt what feelings I had left. You didn't even answer my question!!

Just like a man, only answer when they want to!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

This is not universal as different women have different criteria, for some it is wealth such as a high income job or lots of property and money in the bank, for others it could be sex, personality, social status, intelligence. I suppose the common denominator for most criteria is security.

• mavie
    mavie

crazy, the answer to marriage is no...however, that doesn't mean the checklist needs to go unfulfilled....

• Xena
    Xena

I still love ya Pleasuredome, unfortunately (for you) I'm already taken. Be a trooper.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    crazy, the answer to marriage is no...however, that doesn't mean the checklist needs to go unfulfilled....

You broke my heart.

OK, I'm over it!! Boy are you lucky my MENOPAUSE is directed elsewhere right now!! LOL

Believe me, I got the checklist under control, sorta!!

• RAF
    RAF

ok ok ok ... You win ... I don't know what I want ... and that's probably why I also know I just don't want to get married at least ... being dissapointing or dissapointed is hard enough to a plus have to take 1 to 2 years to divorce ... I want to be and stay in a position to say ... I'm done right now ... I'm not granted and the other one either ...

Eddited to add : is one need to be free ... both have to be set free

• one
    one

good question

watch your answers

After asking your ex...

to find out then read the bible... you'll find out...

Dont forget to revisit Adam,

Samson (sp?), niced heir cut

John (beheaded),

Jezabel, ...

Salomon (too many, got carried away)

Babylon the grape...

your next "massage house" in downtown

Hillary

Lot's daughters,

God

during the mean time i'll ask my mother, she made me do it (jw)

They say angels in heaven have no gender but they all look like men to me, they even have long beards, some enjoy a good fight too

specially those that came down on vacation around Noath's time

hey women here, the bible really make men wonder

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, the sayings make sense, but what REALLY doesn't make sense Ladies; is I have three women all agreeing with me in a matter of minutes. I must put this one in my calender. LOL, thanks Ladies.

abr

Yes and then let's all celebrate next year! Really, we gals are much more likely to agree with you fellas when you are sensible. That was a cute comment, by the way.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Abandoned-

Learn to be completely happy and confident with yourself first- then go out there and give that to someone you want to love and have a ton of laughs with.

This has worked for me... I always flub up a relationship when I am not comfortable and happy with myself at the time. I'm not saying that you are not happy etc, but just somehting I have learned in my life...

-K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit