chocolate

orgasms

quality!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

THEY don't even know what they want.

Warlock

SOME OF US DO!!

shoes, chocolate, and orgasms are part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mavie
    mavie

Unconditional love and open, honest communication.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Unconditional love and open, honest communication

Mavie,

Will you marry me!!!! I also require the other 3 items mentioned in the posts above!! LOL

shell

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

available at all good beauty salons

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    i could have sworn i was implying they had dysfunction, not wanted dysfunction. i guess you'll read into it what you want, i wonder why that would be....

You're right. I don't get your--humor--on this thread. Not even your attempted joke, for which you high-five yourself, in your defensive response just now.

No...you didn't come across as portraying humor in any way. You could, if you made the point to use emoticons and also contrast it with the serious point [implying they have dysfunction as opposed to wanting it? --Nothing in your posts conveys that idea].

Seriously...you're sounding more and more pathetic by now.

'seriously'. yep, that word fits you all right. maybe one day you'll get my humour. maybe that'll be the day i come across a 'lady'.

Some subjects I am very serious about [no apologies]. Perpetuating the myth that women like abusive/ mean/ rude treatment is one of the the triggers that will turn me serious in a heartbeat. If you mean any of those statements of that kind in jest then, please, for the sake of those who are impressionable and reading this board--make the joke CLEAR as a bell and correct the myth.

As for not getting your humor in general, I'm sure there are some posts on other threads that have made me crack a smile (maybe even LOL). It's not you I'm 'picking on.' I have other readers in mind, some of whom NEED to have these things mapped out. --Not looking at this as opposing camps or mortal enemies...just saying hey--there's a context for brevity now and then, and this is it. I know you know how to respect that.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Now, this was funny!

• seawolf
    seawolf

LOL! oh man that was funny.

• mavie
    mavie

shoes - check

chocolate - check

mind blowing orgasms - double check

Share this