What do women REALLY want?

by Abandoned 138 Replies latest social relationships

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Shoes. And lots of them.

• troucul
    troucul

They want the impossible, they want you to walk on water, then commit suicide while shouting their name, and while they're standing on your grave asking 'what else can you do for me?', they want you to rise from the dead.

Do not trust them.

• free2beme
    free2beme

They want you to get to know them and find out and not think their is a simple answer to anything or anyone in life.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

They want the impossible, they want you to walk on water, then commit suicide while shouting their name, and while they're standing on your grave asking 'what else can you do for me?', they want you to rise from the dead.

Do not trust them.

Yikes puking pumpkin!!! Let me state as a chick that is not what I want. There was a guy who was obsessed w/ me and he claimed that he was going to kill himself and I promptly called 311 for a wellness check but also his parents at which point I told them to get him help because I was changing my number and would never be speaking to any of them again.

How about starting w/ something simple, just be nice and go from there!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Troucul--"They want the impossible, they want you to walk on water, then commit suicide while shouting their name, and while they're standing on your grave asking 'what else can you do for me?', they want you to rise from the dead.

Do not trust them."

Me thinks you have had some bad experiences?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

My taste in men has changed over the years. When I was young I wanted the bad boys and as I have gotten older I want more maturity.

One thing that has never changed is I want someone who has a sense of humor, self-confidence, and non smoker. It's also would not hurt if he is a work alcoholic like me.

It's kind of funny because the guy I am involved with now really has no sense of humor and is very conservative. I absolutely love going to comedy clubs. The more crude and raunchy the better. He does not go for that stuff at all. He thinks those shows are repulsive. I am not going to end the relationship because of it. I just wish he would loosen up a bit when it comes to that because I would go to a comedy club everyday if I could.

• Paisley
    Paisley

mrsjones

Love my man to smell good...very sexy.

I agree, it's hot. As long as it's not all he's got. Lol.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

most women want the opposite of what they say they want. because anything other than that they dont feel comfortable with. and so the saying goes treat them mean keep them keen. trouble comes when you meet one of the few who do want what they say they want.

but you know when you meet a woman who is right for you, because those things just dont matter.

• Paisley
    Paisley

Pleasuredome

but you know when you meet a woman who is right for you, because those things just dont matter.

Good point! I hope this means you have done just that then? Found her, I mean? And you're right for her too of course.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    The best thing I did when I was single was to make new friends. Learn how to be a friend to others. That is something I am still working on after being a dub.

Amen sister. I feel SOOOO SHUNTED in this aspect of my life. Besides the intense feeling that I constantly have to prove myself or the person will no longer like me, I walk around with the almost certain expectation that every relationship is temporary and going to leave. I hate it and I don't know how to move on from it.

Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE being with myself. I can entertain myself without a problem. I don't mind going to a movie by myself. I don't mind going out to eat by myself. My favorite pastime is writing, and that's something that's normally done alone. But I'm kind of scared that I'll never learn how to truly be a friend and I'll miss out on some of life's best experiences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit