Whats wrong with Hooters?

by pobthespazz 116 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    There's another Hooters knockoff called Peaks. Same concept.

Knocking off hooters....oh the places you could go with this....

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Sounds cool , but I would think that we are a long time away from getting a Hooters here in the UK , especially with the madness of political correctness here,

Theres one in Manchester too LOL Not that I have frequented such a place DB74

• seawolf
    seawolf

This thread convinced me I must need glasses because I looked at all 4 pages and didn't see ONE picture of a Hooters girl. I did see a picture of 4 Chippendales.

First, my favorite picture:

alt

12 years-old and he's got a good eye already. Awesome.

oh...can't forget Avril Lavigne as a Hooters girl

alt

I was going to post more pics but 2 is enough for now. Oh, and I haven't thought of Hooters (the restaurant) in a long time but today I passed by it AND saw this thread. Surely this is a sign from God? Definately. I know where I'm eating at next time.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Oh, and I haven't thought of Hooters (the restaurant) in a long time

WHEW!!! Thanks for clarifying there. When I first read that I thought I was gonna have to send you some "reading" material.

• Gill
    Gill

Sounds like a really great place to humiliate and debase women for having bits that give men erections!

But if you like an erection with your dinner....sounds fabulous!!!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Here's a pic that I got off the web. I'm adding a caption.

Did someone say hooter?

http://www.cchealth.org/services/black_infant/img/black_infant_chair_200_274.jpg

My twin daughter's called mine Mama's Postures! I don't know where they got that name from! (ROFLMAO)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hooters would have been a dangerous place to take my boys when they were just weaned. My 3 year old still looks for the opportunity to tweak my nanas.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I have eaten at hooters before. I didnt care for the food either.

I wonder if they ever discriminate against women if they arent good looking enough, or arent thin enough. Every picture i googled looked like this!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Tacky and bad food...nothing wrong, just definitely not my kind of place. I went there once, pushing my old granddad in a wheelchair, he really wanted to go there, so there we went. :)

• lonelysheep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit