Whats wrong with Hooters?

by pobthespazz 116 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Lol Warlock!

I'm suprised a jw could get away with stepping into a Hooters considering how conservative jw women are 'encouraged' to dress ALL the time!!

Yes, I've been to Hooters before.

Blondie

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Undercover, I don't know about you but If I wanted to oogle and stare at ladies wearing shorts and shirts I would rather go to a park or even the beach. Even normal people frequenting shopping malls wear more revealing outfits then the ones hooters girls wear. Also I have to comment on the food, the wings might have been bad at your location. But when I used to go to Hooters the wings were excellent and the service was good. Basically it boils down to the establishment and who their cooks are.

• undercover
    undercover

Don't get me wrong, I notice shapely forms and revealing outfits at the park, in the mall or where ever, like most red blooded males. It's just out in public I don't make it a point of staring or being obvious about it.

At strip clubs you're there for one reason...to look at sexy dancers taking their clothes off and maybe a close contact with them in the back room. And you pay for that service. At Hooters, you're paying for food and the chance to ogle the girls in their tight t-shirts with push-up bras and tight short shorts.

I've been in several Hooters across the Southeast and in my humble opinion, the food just isn't that good. It's not bad, it's just not that good. Not that I don't go back. I usually go with a group of friends and it's good enough to enjoy. At Hooters though you're getting dinner and a show because, face it, you're there to eat wings, drink beer and ogle the girls. I'm not going to pretend that they're "just a restaurant". Actually, technically speaking they don't consder themselves a family restaurant. They consider themselves a neighborhood place, whatever that is. They market sex appeal and they admit it. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm fine with it.

There are a couple of 'chicken shacks' in my vicinity that I eat at once in a while. The waitresses in those places put Hooter girls to shame. Picture Jessica Simpson in the movie version of Dukes of Hazzard...'cept better.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

What's wrong with Hooters?

Absolutely nothing if you enjoy greasy food, and heart burn.

steve

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

The name Hooters seems to bother some people. how about the resteraunt in Panama City Beach Fl

Dirty Dicks Crab House.

I believe they have a Sunday Brunch.

In conversation I refere to the place as Stinky Dicks

UWUF

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

The food at Hooters in Wichita is terrible. The atmosphere in the place was okay, but my wife and I was also there for a good meal. All we can say is we went once, but we will probably never eat there again.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

I like Hooters! It's a great place to go and drink beer and scarf down fried trans fat goodness. Coming from LA, I've seen women wear less on the streets and in night clubs than what the Hooters girls wear.

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

a LOT of strip clubs (mostly topless) serve food too!!!

• carla
    carla

How many of you guys would go to a place named Balls in which the men all looked like blondies pic only in short shorts and (what did abandoned call it? a male dohickie?) the male dohikies must be at attention at all times? and wifey gets to leave the tip.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

There's nothing wrong with hooters. They have really good milk!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit